Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tre'Shaun Harrison, 2018 RB/S, Seattle (Garfield), WA (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

tvoie said:

I want this kid horribly. He looks fantastic. Not even sure where you play him he's so good at so many things.

RB.

There aren't many good RBs on the WC next year we are likely to get. There are a lot of great WRs and Ss, so I would put him at RB.
    You see him as a TBS 4 star, DDY high 2?
    Yeah. I think he's a TBS 4-star for sure.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

tvoie said:

I want this kid horribly. He looks fantastic. Not even sure where you play him he's so good at so many things.

RB.

There aren't many good RBs on the WC next year we are likely to get. There are a lot of great WRs and Ss, so I would put him at RB.
    Gracias. What about on the DDY scale?
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

tvoie said:

RB.

I'd like to see some senior film and I want to know where we'll put him, but I think he's a 3.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

tvoie said:

RB.

I'd like to see some senior film and I want to know where we'll put him, but I think he's a 3.
    NTD, BB
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

tvoie said:

RB.

NTD, BB
    The dude is a fucking super baller. I love him. Also - he's only concentrated on FB for a little while. He wanted to be a BB player.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

tvoie said:

RB.

NTD, BB
    The dude is a fucking super baller. I love him. Also - he's only concentrated on FB for a little while. He goes to Garfield.
    Alternate spelling
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I happen to know another 2018 CB on Garfield's team, who goes to my school, TyeJohn Ward. TyeJohn and Tre'Shaun have been to every Husky game I have been to (3 last year)... both are studs and Husky locks as of now.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

tvoie said:

RB.

I'd actually consider recruiting him as an athlete and letting the class start to figure out where he ends up.

I have a hard time believing that he's gotten great coaching at Garfield ... so he's got a great potential to be molded into an elite player at any position he ends up at.
  • Options

I happen to know another 2018 CB on Garfield's team, who goes to my school, TyeJohn Ward. TyeJohn and Tre'Shaun have been to every Husky game I have been to (3 last year)... both are studs and Husky locks as of now.

So you go to Garfield?
  • Options
    dnc said:

So you go to Garfield?
    Sorry, should have made this clear.
    I do not go to Garfield. I go to a nerd school for nerds (lucky for me, I don't get shit from other kids, because I'm an athlete).
    TyeJohn also goes there. We do not have a football team, and so he plays on his local team- Garfield. He also knows Daejon Davis and Jalen Nowell, and is friends with Daejon, so he was able to tell me Daejon was going to UW if the other guy went to Oregon a few days before it happened.
  • Options

dnc said:

So you go to Garfield?
    I do not go to Garfield. I go to a nerd school for nerds (lucky for me, I don't get shit from other kids, because I'm an athlete).
    TyeJohn also goes there. We do not have a football team, and so he plays on his local team- Garfield. He also knows Daejon Davis and Jalen Nowell, and is friends with Daejon, so he was able to tell me Daejon was going to UW if the other guy went to Oregon a few days before it happened.
    As long as you don't go to Garfield.

#FQBaby
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

tvoie said:

RB.

I'd actually consider recruiting him as an athlete and letting the class start to figure out where he ends up.

I have a hard time believing that he's gotten great coaching at Garfield ... so he's got a great potential to be molded into an elite player at any position he ends up at.
    The coach at Garfield is now former DAWG and MSU BOBCAT Joey Thomas. They have been doing a great job for the past couple years TBH.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

What kind of fucking name is @jhfstyle24?!?

Jesus!!

jhfstyle1-23 were taken?!?

At least you have an avatar, but plead for the love of god get a better handle and I hope to God you have a sense of humor.
    As the other teenager on this bored, AGREED.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

So you go to Garfield?
    Has anyone told you that you should LEAVE!??
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

24 prbly his number in sports idk

yeah, this man gets it.

better jhfstyle24 than "Haywood Jablom3" or something else that your typical high schooler would have
  • Options

Gladstone said:

yeah, this man gets it.

better jhfstyle24 than "Haywood Jablom3" or something else that your typical high schooler would have
    Damning yourself with faint praise is something a typical high schooler would do, though. So, you've got that going for you.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

yeah, this man gets it.

Sark > Ty POTD!