Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bad news on Miami Commit DJ Johnson

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This sounds like a kid who loved recruiting.

I love Petes policy.
  • Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@PineapplePirate go eat a bowl of dicks.

Thanks. They look tasty!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

This sounds like a kid who loved recruiting.

I love Petes policy.

it's a great policy. losing a commitment or 2 every once in a while is definitely worth it for never losing a commitment.

This kid still could like UW, who knows. it's not worth the speculation
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I thought the head cases were all WRs. Starting to think edge pass rushers have their fair share:
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

I'm back to hating recruiting again. Speculating on anything before someone commit is dumb anyway. I'm sure this same thing will happen with foster sarrell in a month

This thread is example 1,000,001 why TBS is creepy and weird. It's one thing to watch some highlights. It's another to follow their tweets and get caught up in this bullshit.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dhdawg said:

I'm back to hating recruiting again. Speculating on anything before someone commit is dumb anyway. I'm sure this same thing will happen with foster sarrell in a month

This thread is example 1,000,001 why TBS is creepy and weird. It's one thing to watch some highlights. It's another to follow their tweets and get caught up in this bullshit.
    And recruiting is the life blood of a program ...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

And?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

And?
    How much one embraces their inner stalker is one thing ... but the pursuit of a player like this is equivalent to having a Top 5-10 pick in the NFL Draft ... Kids like this really matter
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

And?
    How much one embraces their inner stalker is one thing ... but the pursuit of a player like this is equivalent to having a Top 5-10 pick in the NFL Draft ... Kids like this really matter
    I believe the original point was that it is somewhat silly for grown men to be stalking 18 year olds on twitter and experiencing mood swings as they hang on every word that said 18 year old posts, it was not a questioning of whether this particular recruit would be a good addition to the program or that recruiting is, in itself, meaningless
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2016
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

And?
    I want DJ (ILTCHDJ) as much as anybody, but he's not close to the equivalent of a top 10 pick. His average ranking between the 4 major TBS sites is 99.5. Barely a top 100 guy is equivalent of a low second rounder if you just include P5 schools or a low first rounder if you include all FBS. Nothing close to top 10 either way.

Foster the people is a top 5 pick though.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

And?
    Agree. Which is why talking about commits and signing day are important. Speculations on where some kid may go to college based on their twitter follows or some random fb post is creepy and silly tho
  • Options
    FWIW Ektard still says it's looking good for UW with Johnson.
    what he's basing that on I have no clue