Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bad news on Miami Commit DJ Johnson

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

FWIW Ektard still says it's looking good for UW with Johnson.
    what he's basing that on I have no clue

Probably twatters and passing it off as $10.95/month material per usual. He's been RTing a ton of UW shot in the past few days... including stuff from players' girlfriends.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Twitter
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

But what does Ruth say....
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He's visiting USC this weekend with Fozzy and Austin Jackson
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    edited November 2016
    lol, usc hard commit

http://247sports.com/Player/DJ-Johnson-85027

fun while it lasted, I guess

Twitter stalking reports that he hasn't changed his Twitter info yet ... lots of UW content still there, info states still a Miami commit ... ya gotta love recruiting.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    DJ Johnson is retweeting Budda and Psalm's relationship updates. That makes him a soft commit to UW.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    animate said:

lol, usc hard commit

Twitter stalking reports that he hasn't changed his Twitter info yet ... lots of UW content still there, info states still a Miami commit ... ya gotta love recruiting.

when did he commit to USC?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

lol, usc hard commit

That says Miami hard commit.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    animate said:

lol, usc hard commit

you must be fucking blind because it says Miami hard commit.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    edited November 2016
    ah for fuck's sake, when I saw the link it said "USC hard commit" ... somebody is trolling me dammit.

well then ... all's good in the world of husky recruiting after all haha ...
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Meek said:

animate said:

lol, usc hard commit

mods?
    If any thread needed to be deleted, it's this one.
    What about the Foster one?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Meek said:

animate said:

lol, usc hard commit

mods?
    If any thread needed to be deleted, it's this one.
    What about the Foster one?
    Nah it's too big to fail.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

I'm back to hating recruiting again. Speculating on anything before someone commit is dumb anyway. I'm sure this same thing will happen with foster sarrell in a month

This thread is example 1,000,001 why TBS is creepy and weird. It's one thing to watch some highlights. It's another to follow their tweets and get caught up in this bullshit.
    And recruiting is the life blood of a program ...
    And?
    How much one embraces their inner stalker is one thing ... but the pursuit of a player like this is equivalent to having a Top 5-10 pick in the NFL Draft ... Kids like this really matter
    I believe the original point was that it is somewhat silly for grown men to be stalking 18 year olds on twitter and experiencing mood swings as they hang on every word that said 18 year old posts, it was not a questioning of whether this particular recruit would be a good addition to the program or that recruiting is, in itself, meaningless
    Don't disagree on mood swings or whatever ... but recruiting matters. To say that TBS'ing is creepy and weird is only true when it comes to the obscene stalking nature of it.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

I'm back to hating recruiting again. Speculating on anything before someone commit is dumb anyway. I'm sure this same thing will happen with foster sarrell in a month

This thread is example 1,000,001 why TBS is creepy and weird. It's one thing to watch some highlights. It's another to follow their tweets and get caught up in this bullshit.
    And?
    How much one embraces their inner stalker is one thing ... but the pursuit of a player like this is equivalent to having a Top 5-10 pick in the NFL Draft ... Kids like this really matter
    Agree. Which is why talking about commits and signing day are important. Speculations on where some kid may go to college based on their twitter follows or some random fb post is creepy and silly tho
    It's also modern means of communication ... you'd be foolish to not at least use it as a source
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

And?
    I believe the original point was that it is somewhat silly for grown men to be stalking 18 year olds on twitter and experiencing mood swings as they hang on every word that said 18 year old posts, it was not a questioning of whether this particular recruit would be a good addition to the program or that recruiting is, in itself, meaningless
    Don't disagree on mood swings or whatever ... but recruiting matters. To say that TBS'ing is creepy and weird is only true when it comes to the obscene stalking nature of it.
    In a couple sentences, explain the "obscene stalking nature" of TBS'ing