Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

D.J. Johnson, 2017 7* BUCK, Miami (Da U), FL - transferring?

Comments

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Some serious fucking doog boners on this board for Tevis Bartlett. It's been so long since some you have seen a real pass rusher play for UW you've forgotten what it looks like.

Bartlett isn't elite (Kikaha), but he's pretty good (Andrew Hudson). FWIW, Bartlett put up better numbers this year than Littleton did as a senior.
    Didn't Andrew Hudson get like 10.5 sacks his Senior year? Bartlett not on his level either.

Littleton's stats: 38 tackles, 11 TFL's, 6 sacks
    Bartlett's stats: 34 tackles, 12 TFL's, 4 sacks

Littleton's stats are better but stats don't tell the whole story. For instance, fucking Psalm had 6 sacks as a Senior and everyone knows he sucked. Memory tells me Littleton got way more QB pressures than Bartlett and was more explosive and more physical and more twitchy which is why he's playing in the league and Tevis won't. We want future NFL players. Not try-hards who are "pretty good" for a try-hard white guy.
    God you are fucking stupid. Comparing Littleton's SENIOR stats to Bartlett's JUNIOR stats.
    I can give you Littleton's Sophomore stats too and they're better than Bartlett's. Bartlett isn't going to be much better next season. He's physically limited. But keep riding his dick though.
    Im hearing that Chris Warren is better than Myles Gaskin.
    @RhythmicSlappingDawg He was before he got too big to play RB.
    I thought you liked big backs? Jesus christ you are fucking retarded.
    I like big backs that can move. I like Bo Scarborough and Saquan Barkley.
    Chris Warren: 227 pounds, 4.5
    Barkley: 229, 4.3
    Scarborough: 236, 4.4

Sped
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Some serious fucking doog boners on this board for Tevis Bartlett. It's been so long since some you have seen a real pass rusher play for UW you've forgotten what it looks like.

Bartlett isn't elite (Kikaha), but he's pretty good (Andrew Hudson). FWIW, Bartlett put up better numbers this year than Littleton did as a senior.
    Didn't Andrew Hudson get like 10.5 sacks his Senior year? Bartlett not on his level either.

Littleton's stats are better but stats don't tell the whole story. For instance, fucking Psalm had 6 sacks as a Senior and everyone knows he sucked. Memory tells me Littleton got way more QB pressures than Bartlett and was more explosive and more physical and more twitchy which is why he's playing in the league and Tevis won't. We want future NFL players. Not try-hards who are "pretty good" for a try-hard white guy.

• dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179

insult to retards to lump eklund in with those people.

just my $0.02 tho.

eklund was a cow in a past life. dumb as he is eklund has one more peanut rattling around in his bovine head than that little pinhead kim

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    any of pedo got status updated on twater? wtf is he up too?
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2018

I swear @BallzDeep could get into a shouting match with a reflecting pool.

Sure. But who would win?

My money would be on the inanimate object.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogman updated their stance on Johnson last night after Kimmy Shithead said that he was gone to Oregon.

They are now saying that Johnson is working on signing papers with Oregon but that those papers are non-binding since he already signed an LOI with Miami last year and he cannot sign another.

Also said that Johnson is expected to sign paperwork with Oregon, Worshington, and maybe Cal.

Family still thinks UW is the #1 school for him and that he'd been calling UW for over a month but UW couldn't respond because they didn't have his release but now that he's got it, they have been in contact.

So now they are doing the vetting process to see if he is a good fit in the locker room and with what they want to do on defense (is he willing to chop his dreads off, bleach his skin to an off-white and lose all of his explosiveness and pass rush prowess? If so, they might bite).

Just what I am hearing.

It's UW Oregon UW Oregon UW Oregon USC!!
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    TommySQC said:

Doogman updated their stance on Johnson last night after Kimmy Shithead said that he was gone to Oregon.

They are now saying that Johnson is working on signing papers with Oregon but that those papers are non-binding since he already signed an LOI with Miami last year and he cannot sign another.

Also said that Johnson is expected to sign paperwork with Oregon, Worshington, and maybe Cal.

Family still thinks UW is the #1 school for him and that he'd been calling UW for over a month but UW couldn't respond because they didn't have his release but now that he's got it, they have been in contact.

So now they are doing the vetting process to see if he is a good fit in the locker room and with what they want to do on defense (is he willing to chop his dreads off, bleach his skin to an off-white and lose all of his explosiveness and pass rush prowess? If so, they might bite).

Just what I am hearing.

It's UW Oregon UW Oregon UW Oregon USC!!
    Drink bleach
    edited January 2018
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Done deal to Oregon

Done deal to Oregon

Nope
    Standard Supporter

Done deal to Oregon

Nope
    Then be more specific.
    Standard Supporter

Done deal to Oregon

Nope
    Then be more specific.
    I drunk bleach
    USC then. TYFYS
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

God you are fucking stupid. Comparing Littleton's SENIOR stats to Bartlett's JUNIOR stats.
    I can give you Littleton's Sophomore stats too and they're better than Bartlett's. Bartlett isn't going to be much better next season. He's physically limited. But keep riding his dick though.
    Im hearing that Chris Warren is better than Myles Gaskin.
    @RhythmicSlappingDawg He was before he got too big to play RB.
    I thought you liked big backs? Jesus christ you are fucking retarded.
    I like big backs that can move. I like Bo Scarborough and Saquan Barkley.
    Chris Warren: 227 pounds, 4.5
    Barkley: 229, 4.3
    Scarborough: 236, 4.4

Sped
    Warren couldn't run a legit 4.5 in his wet dream. The guy I watched in his highlight film was running 4.7 and running with finess, not power. He was a slow version of his dad. He sucked and had no business being rated higher than a mid 3*.