Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

D.J. Johnson, 2017 7* BUCK, Miami (Da U), FL - transferring?

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

81% saying UW #1 choice

Yea we are the #1 choice but he is ready to sign with the ducks.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Bread said:

BlastDoor said:

honestly, fucking BBK might get drafted. media loves him and points him out as one of the best players from UW already. some dumb team is gonna watch his highlights against montana and draft him at the 6th round or something.

of course he will. John timu is in the NFL and BBK is a white try hard version of timu.
    John Timu is 6'0 245 and faster than BBK.
    John Timu ran a 4.8 at his pro day. As much as I think BBK sucks, if he stays under 230 I think he'll run marginally faster than that when he graduates.

I don't know why I care enough to try to argue this point, but whatever. BBK and Timu both suck.
    Timu has actually carved out a nice NFL career for himself after going undrafted. He's way better then fucking BBK and was better in college.
    Nice NFL carreer? He's a backup linebacker for the Bears. They have nobody else at that position and he's still a fringe player.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,239
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

BallzDeep said:

Some serious fucking doog boners on this board for Tevis Bartlett. It's been so long since some you have seen a real pass rusher play for UW you've forgotten what it looks like.

Bartlett isn't elite (Kikaha), but he's pretty good (Andrew Hudson). FWIW, Bartlett put up better numbers this year than Littleton did as a senior.
    And Littleton is now playing for a playoff team with a GOOD defense.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

81% saying UW #1 choice

Yep, backpedaling going on over there.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    According to noted pederast JHop, Oregon is already working on getting the kid admitted.

Also allegedly this is one of those rare "family emergency" transfers that would allow him to play immediately.

The Oregon pederast club seems to think that DJ-to-Oregon is a question of not if, but when it becomes official. I'm mostly making this post because I lose track of the promises that recruiting stockers make and I want to have one in a place where I can find it to check on progress.

Finally, @BallzDeep every thread fucking stupid
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Through all of this the fact that the coaching staff and kalepo started the twat activity tells you we want him.

Let it play out.

Fuck off! I want insider info now. Fuck let it play out bullshit
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

@GaryFromTeenMom might be my favorite person on this bored.

Top 5 handle/avatar.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    edited January 2018

The inimitable chrisydawg on dawgman suggests that he be asked if he likes 2 Live Crew and the Turnover Chain... and offered only if he gave the OKG answers.

Aokigahara is calling.

So the intimiti, fuck inmiati, goddamnit, the inimitblow...

Fuck your big words, Dennis!