Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What are you going to spend your Trump tax cut on?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Just heard Trump will make suppressors legal nationwide. No more BS $200.00 tax stamp. That's where my tax cuts going!

Seriously
    Seriously asshat!
  • Options

I'm right. If that means being stuck on a team with a moron like sledog for a while then so be it. This was the only way, man. Nothing would have changed with a Hillary win. Now, everything changes.

Agree that nothing would have changed with Hillary. But Trump is appointing the likes of Guliani, Christie, Gingrich, Dimon, etc.

Things will change alright. But are you really expecting to be in favor of most of those changes?

I want to remodel my house, so I hired an architect. I didn't burn the fucker down.
    Why not you're protesting! Burn that fucker down! Cardboard is quite flammable you know.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just heard Trump will make suppressors legal nationwide. No more BS $200.00 tax stamp. That's where my tax cuts going!

Seriously
    Seriously asshat!
    Nuance is lost on @Sledog

Where's a link on suppressors?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

I'm right. If that means being stuck on a team with a moron like sledog for a while then so be it. This was the only way, man. Nothing would have changed with a Hillary win. Now, everything changes.

Agree that nothing would have changed with Hillary. But Trump is appointing the likes of Guliani, Christie, Gingrich, Dimon, etc.

Things will change alright. But are you really expecting to be in favor of most of those changes?

I want to remodel my house, so I hired an architect. I didn't burn the fucker down.
    Why not you're protesting! Burn that fucker down! Cardboard is quite flammable you know.
    So is the human body.

Go light yourself on fire.
  • Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2016
    Bernie was gonna cost me $100k/year. Hillary just $50k. Trump is insane, but if he pulls through on his tax promises, I'm gonna love it.

New Tesla maybe?
  • Options
    Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2016

BearsWiin said:

I'm in California, so the obvious ansewer is weed. Lots and lots of weed.

Oh, and more expensive consumer products

Too bad the really good shit from Washington and the above average shit from Oregon won't make its way to Cali.

#freetrade
    Well, you can buy good seeds in Washington and take them to California now. Can grow 6 plants (in plain sight, to cover the harvest in the back).
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

California you'll spend it on cap and trade as well as security since almost no crimes are crimes anymore and thousands more felons will be released from prison. Oh and $50.00 to get your permit to buy ammo.
    Shut your fucking cunt and quit fagging out so many threads you piece of shit.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Seriously
    Seriously asshat!

Everything is lost on that dumb cunt.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Seriously
    Seriously asshat!

Didn't have one but it was mentioned as one of his first 100 days goals to make them legal everywhere and remove them from the list requiring federal tax stamps and approval. I need several. Much research to do!

I see my name and buttfucker I have certain reactions so nuance does go unnoticed at times.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

California you'll spend it on cap and trade as well as security since almost no crimes are crimes anymore and thousands more felons will be released from prison. Oh and $50.00 to get your permit to buy ammo.
    Shut your fucking cunt and quit fagging out so many threads you piece of shit.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Seriously
    Seriously asshat!

Everything is lost on that dumb cunt.
    Fuck off!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Seriously
    Seriously asshat!

Didn't have one but it was mentioned as one of his first 100 days goals to make them legal everywhere and remove them from the list requiring federal tax stamps and approval. I need several. Much research to do!

I see my name and buttfucker I have certain reactions so nuance does go unnoticed at times.
    I'm guessing it's the opposite of shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

No, I will be opposed to almost everything that will happen in the next 4 years.

Your house needed a remodel, the American house was already burning.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Bernie was gonna cost me $100k/year. Hillary just $50k. Trump is insane, but if he pulls through on his tax promises, I'm gonna love it.

New Tesla maybe?

Launch yourself into the sun.

That Trump is going to put Dimon at Treasury shows just how much some of you dumb fuckers have been suckered.

I'm an outsider, he said. I'm going to reform Wall Street.

So much for that.
  • Options

No, I will be opposed to almost everything that will happen in the next 4 years.

I hope you have the decency to be embarrassed after Trump gives the top brackets tax cuts and nothing is done for the post-industrial workers in the Midwest that give him the election.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

How exactly is that?

Even if the house is on fire, why is your reaction is to support the candidate with solutions you will oppose?
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Trump's transition team.
    @allpurpleallgold, boy have you been had.
  • Options

Trump's transition team.

Any commies like ObaMao?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Trump's transition team.

Any commies like ObaMao?
    Nah, just baby killers from Dow Chem and Altria.
  • Options

Trump's transition team.

I was, am and will continue to root for Donald Trump to do well. It's not a great start but the game has only started. A lot of people I respect wanted to go this way and I'm still down to try. But if you think the worst case scenario for a Trump presidency isn't a victory for me then you don't get it.

See I learned under the wing of @RaceBannon Number one, don't get baited. Don't ever get baited. But that's not really relevant here. Number two, be right. And the best way to be right is to take stances where you're right either way.

If Trump is a disaster, Elizabeth Warren will be president in four years. She played this election perfectly, which I'm not super happy with her about but I understand, and she will be a star if Trump is a shit show.

I'm not taking an L on this one. Ever.
  • Options

How exactly is that?

Even if the house is on fire, why is your reaction is to support the candidate with solutions you will oppose?
    It's complicated and I'm not ready not write an essay about it. My last response to doogsinparadise covers a little bit of it though.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Trump's transition team.

I was, am and will continue to root for Donald Trump to do well. It's not a great start but the game has only started. A lot of people I respect wanted to go this way and I'm still down to try. But if you think the worst case scenario for a Trump presidency isn't a victory for me then you don't get it.

See I learned under the wing of @RaceBannon Number one, don't get baited. Don't ever get baited. But that's not really relevant here. Number two, be right. And the best way to be right is to take stances where you're right either way.

If Trump is a disaster, Elizabeth Warren will be president in four years. She played this election perfectly, which I'm not super happy with her about but I understand, and she will be a star if Trump is a shit show.

I'm not taking an L on this one. Ever.
    They might not have enough seasoning on the national stage just yet, but watch out for Cory Booker (Ebony) and Gavin Newsom (Ivory).