Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What are you going to spend your Trump tax cut on?

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

YJCR, CY?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I can't quit you.
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    New sweatpants
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

I'm in California, so the obvious ansewer is weed. Lots and lots of weed.

Oh, and more expensive consumer products

California you'll spend it on cap and trade as well as security since almost no crimes are crimes anymore and thousands more felons will be released from prison. Oh and $50.00 to get your permit to buy ammo.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Good luck the rest of the way my esteemed opponent
    You know, while I'm surprised that anti-Hillary sentiment "trumped" respect for experience and general qualifications to the extent that it did, I'm not as bummed that Trump won as others I know here in the Liberal Bastion/Bubble that is Santa Cruz County. From a domestic policy standpoont, I think it's interesting that the Republican Party elected a guy who isn't really a Republican. Now, if he dies and Mike Pence takes his place, that would be a fucking disaster. Sure Trump is a narcissistic buffoon, but I don't think he really has any core set of values that would cause him to push a truly conservative agenda. However, from a foreign policy standpoont (and that's my specialty), this has the potential to be very baad. He just doesn't have the chops to do that part of the job, which is the actual part of the job that the Chief Exec has the most leeway with. Maybe he'll put together a decent ForPol team, I dunno. But even if he does, he then has to listen to them on a regular basis.
    And BHO had such extensive foreign policy experience from his community organizer days in Chiraq?

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You know, while I'm surprised that anti-Hillary sentiment "trumped" respect for experience and general qualifications to the extent that it did, I'm not as bummed that Trump won as others I know here in the Liberal Bastion/Bubble that is Santa Cruz County. From a domestic policy standpoont, I think it's interesting that the Republican Party elected a guy who isn't really a Republican. Now, if he dies and Mike Pence takes his place, that would be a fucking disaster. Sure Trump is a narcissistic buffoon, but I don't think he really has any core set of values that would cause him to push a truly conservative agenda. However, from a foreign policy standpoont (and that's my specialty), this has the potential to be very baad. He just doesn't have the chops to do that part of the job, which is the actual part of the job that the Chief Exec has the most leeway with. Maybe he'll put together a decent ForPol team, I dunno. But even if he does, he then has to listen to them on a regular basis.
    And BHO had such extensive foreign policy experience from his community organizer days in Chiraq?

This isn't about fucking BHO, but a 30-second googleisyourfriend shows that he chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on European Affairs while he was a fucking US Senator.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Sledog said:

Guns and ammo.

Sorry you're banned, but I'll buy something new!
    See @allpurpleallgold, this is the sort of fascist fellow traveler that you'll forever be associated with post-Trump.
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Trump will likely delegate much of his domestic policy to Pence, Giuliani, and Christie.

Make no mistake, it's going to be an unmitigated disaster for our society.

On foreign policy, his embrace of corrupt strongmen is extremely troubling, as is his professed desire to withdraw from the collective defense covenants. America's global credibility will probably be back to the depths of the Bush years, and our ability to influence other governments will decrease.

The only upside as I see it is if this destroys any remaining credibility held by the DNC, and that a credible leftist movement is formed to replace it. The Democrats need to focus on economic inequality and reforming the financial system or Trump will happen again.
  • Options
    Pay to play the California way.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I'm right. If that means being stuck on a team with a moron like sledog for a while then so be it. This was the only way, man. Nothing would have changed with a Hillary win. Now, everything changes.

I can see that, but then I have to go back to my other thread. It's going to be ugly and mean spirited the whole way. Hope you're right.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you keep SCREAMING about boogie men, yes, I would imagine you're going to find life 'mean spirited'
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Cocaine

How did it take this far in the thread to arrive at the correct conclusion
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Cocaine

How did it take this far in the thread to arrive at the correct conclusion
    Most threads require me to show up to save them.

• Options
    Just heard Trump will make suppressors legal nationwide. No more BS $200.00 tax stamp. That's where my tax cuts going!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Just heard Trump will make suppressors legal nationwide. No more BS $200.00 tax stamp. That's where my tax cuts going!

Seriously
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I'm right. If that means being stuck on a team with a moron like sledog for a while then so be it. This was the only way, man. Nothing would have changed with a Hillary win. Now, everything changes.

Agree that nothing would have changed with Hillary. But Trump is appointing the likes of Guliani, Christie, Gingrich, Dimon, etc.

Things will change alright. But are you really expecting to be in favor of most of those changes?

I want to remodel my house, so I hired an architect. I didn't burn the fucker down.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Agree that nothing would have changed with Hillary. But Trump is appointing the likes of Guliani, Christie, Gingrich, Dimon, etc.

Things will change alright. But are you really expecting to be in favor of most of those changes?

I want to remodel my house, so I hired an architect. I didn't burn the fucker down.
    Don't forget Sarah fucking Palin.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-cabinet-president-wins-ben-carson-sarah-palin-newt-gingrich-rudy-guliani-chris-christie-a7409126.html
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Don't forget Sarah fucking Palin.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-cabinet-president-wins-ben-carson-sarah-palin-newt-gingrich-rudy-guliani-chris-christie-a7409126.html
    The best people...