Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puppy warned once...

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Rose bowl is all that matters. FUck the playoff, browning will get murdered by Alabama anyway. THis team is a year away, how many times must I say it? NExt year this team will be dominant, with only 1 loss at USC. BEst oline-dline in the country. I want to see purple painted sidelines this year, a playoff next year when they can actually win the damn thing.

Dawgs are going to have a very difficult time this weekend. DArnold is already the best qb in the conference, and impossible to get to without Mathis and Whooching. GOnna be a long night nailbiter, one this team has coming.

If anyone thinks this game doesnt go down to the wire youre all more dipshitted than already thought. Darnold is Billy Joe with accuracy, CLones! THey matchup well accross the board. GOnna be a dandy. A field goal will decide game. Cook that shit.

Need whooching back bad. I dont think we can beat them without an edge rush. PLug victor in then burr kirven will get snuffed in the middle. PRay whooching plays and Potatoe grows up f a st this week, and allows victor to man the middle and Ronny Jones

SEC! SEC! SEC!
    Tommy you still here pipsqueak?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd support going to the REAL Rose Bowl against the Big 10 (10?) champs.

We don't need nega doogs like puppy around here.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

The Big Ten champs will be in the playoff.

HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

The Big Ten champs will be in the playoff.

HTH
    I'm dealing in hypotheticals here. Sorry you don't get it. At. All.
  • Options

Tough to win at USC next year when we don't play them

We do play SC next year Race, in the CC game. Trojans will be a top 10 team next year, maybe top 5, and all year..

UW will win big in year 4, just like I predicted 3 years ago. I could see us getting to the title game...and actually being competitive enough to win it, but a certain date at the sock hop with USC looms large. Winner will go to the playoff. I dont see either team losing a game during the year. USC's strength of schedule will get them in with one loss. Not us. WE got to run table again.

Too bad we're not quite good enough this year to make the playoff. Id like to play Michigan. but as I predicted pre season Michigan will be in playoff. Hopefully we get a crack at tOSU in the rose bowl this year. A perfect springboard into '17.
  • Options

We do play SC next year Race, in the CC game. Trojans will be a top 10 team next year, maybe top 5, and all year..

UW will win big in year 4, just like I predicted 3 years ago. I could see us getting to the title game...and actually being competitive enough to win it, but a certain date at the sock hop with USC looms large. Winner will go to the playoff. I dont see either team losing a game during the year. USC's strength of schedule will get them in with one loss. Not us. WE got to run table again.

Too bad we're not quite good enough this year to make the playoff. Id like to play Michigan. but as I predicted pre season Michigan will be in playoff. Hopefully we get a crack at tOSU in the rose bowl this year. A perfect springboard into '17.
    The CCG isn't in LA, dumbass.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

The CCG isn't in LA, dumbass.
    Its in California...see what I did there? Oh...dumbass
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    ID love to see SC trample Alabama in playoff in revenge fuck. Either way one of us is going to playoff, one to Pasadena in '17
  • Options

ID love to see SC trample Alabama in playoff in revenge fuck. Either way one of us is going to playoff, one to Pasadena in '17

You suck so badly at this. The Rose Bowl is one of the two playoff bowls next year.

Pumpy ALWAYS wrong.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pumpy givin freeme and boobie the ole whoosherooo
  • Options

Why aren't we good enough this year? Win this Saturday and it's very likely. Next year, 2-3 years once we get some stellar recruiting classes, etc is all doog talk. This is the year.
    Shit, UW can lose this Saturday and still make the playoff.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    lol at Clay Helton making the playoff
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I drove by Levi Stadium. In the middle of nowhere

Need that Las Vegas deal
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Good god you're a doog.

And you still don't get that CFB is all about the coach, and that USC under Helton is never ever going to be great.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Pumpy givin freeme and boobie the ole whoosherooo