Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puppy warned once...

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This fucking playoff talk is going to drive me crazy. I'm not talking about it until conference championship time. I can't do this every fucking week.

Only Doogs like @puppylove_sugarsteel will bitch and moan about meaningless playoff rankings between now and December.
    @DerekJohnson supports this Doog faggotry.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This fucking playoff talk is going to drive me crazy. I'm not talking about it until conference championship time. I can't do this every fucking week.

Only Doogs like @puppylove_sugarsteel will bitch and moan about meaningless playoff rankings between now and December.
    @DerekJohnson supports this Doog faggotry.
    Derek Johnson supports not running off a new poster if he sees a glimmer of potential in them.
    So you agree with me then.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Light yourself on fire then.
    I laughed.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    AZDuck said:

Why do you give a fuck?

Do you really think that Dan Mullens is trying to tank UW? He's busy taking dicktation from Phil Knight and Pat Kilkenny about whose agents he needs to call to get the football coach vacancy filled.

W,JW

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    this post confirms UW will be at #4 on Tuesday
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Rose bowl is all that matters. FUck the playoff, browning will get murdered by Alabama anyway. THis team is a year away, how many times must I say it? NExt year this team will be dominant, with only 1 loss at USC. BEst oline-dline in the country. I want to see purple painted sidelines this year, a playoff next year when they can actually win the damn thing.

Dawgs are going to have a very difficult time this weekend. DArnold is already the best qb in the conference, and impossible to get to without Mathis and Whooching. GOnna be a long night nailbiter, one this team has coming.

If anyone thinks this game doesnt go down to the wire youre all more dipshitted than already thought. Darnold is Billy Joe with accuracy, CLones! THey matchup well accross the board. GOnna be a dandy. A field goal will decide game. Cook that shit.

Need whooching back bad. I dont think we can beat them without an edge rush. PLug victor in then burr kirven will get snuffed in the middle. PRay whooching plays and Potatoe grows up f a st this week, and allows victor to man the middle and Ronny Jones
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Move BBK to Vics spot and move Vic to Edge... problem solved
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The more puppy poasts, the more it becums my goal in life to ejaculate a week's worth of semen onto FRANNY'S and Anna's face.

Like you could save a week's worth of jizz
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Rose bowl is all that matters. FUck the playoff, browning will get murdered by Alabama anyway. THis team is a year away, how many times must I say it? NExt year this team will be dominant, with only 1 loss at USC. BEst oline-dline in the country. I want to see purple painted sidelines this year, a playoff next year when they can actually win the damn thing.

Dawgs are going to have a very difficult time this weekend. DArnold is already the best qb in the conference, and impossible to get to without Mathis and Whooching. GOnna be a long night nailbiter, one this team has coming.

If anyone thinks this game doesnt go down to the wire youre all more dipshitted than already thought. Darnold is Billy Joe with accuracy, CLones! THey matchup well accross the board. GOnna be a dandy. A field goal will decide game. Cook that shit.

Need whooching back bad. I dont think we can beat them without an edge rush. PLug victor in then burr kirven will get snuffed in the middle. PRay whooching plays and Potatoe grows up f a st this week, and allows victor to man the middle and Ronny Jones

Meds not dialed in.
  • Options
    lol at the idea of wooching providing an edge rush
  • Options
    and I need to wait to see who departs before automatically projecting next year's team to be better than this one. The offense will be just as explosive but they could be replacing 3/4 of their DB's, Victor, and 2 of their DT's. It's still a 10 win team cause barring injuries they'll score like no one's business. but a title contender? to be seen
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All UW needs is a really "good loss" to be a lock at #4. SOS deprives UW of that essential.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

I actually love the idea of putting Victor at rush end in obvious passing situations

I do too, but maybe they should save it for the playoffs. He's too important in the middle. Get brown and Irish Potatoes playing well and see how it goes.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SEC! SEC! SEC!