Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puppy warned once...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

You know @puppylove_sugarsteel is cunthurt when he posts 6 times in a row in the same thread.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You're improving as the dreckfest thread rolls along Pup.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,672
    Puppy is a worthless piece of shit.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2016

Tough to win at USC next year when we don't play them

We do play SC next year Race, in the CC game. Trojans will be a top 10 team next year, maybe top 5, and all year..

UW will win big in year 4, just like I predicted 3 years ago. I could see us getting to the title game...and actually being competitive enough to win it, but a certain date at the sock hop with USC looms large. Winner will go to the playoff. I dont see either team losing a game during the year. USC's strength of schedule will get them in with one loss. Not us. WE got to run table again.

Too bad we're not quite good enough this year to make the playoff. Id like to play Michigan. but as I predicted pre season Michigan will be in playoff. Hopefully we get a crack at tOSU in the rose bowl this year. A perfect springboard into '17.
    Can someone with more time than me find Pumpy's preseason playoff prediction?
    Its listed in this thread baabs you fucking idiot...and youre here all day, what u mean "someone with more time than me"? There's 27-fucking-thousand examples that prove your time spent here. Next time get down on your knees and bow to puppy when you address him. I might actually give your woman-less ass a few minutes of my time
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

No chance Helton leads USC to undefeated regular season next year. They lose Bad JuJu and Adoree after this year. Taylor Rapp is going to drill Darnold on a scramble early and make him hesitate about running. Rapp blasted Muhammed in the hip on an early run then next play Muhammed got stuffed on 3rd down and 1. He never was the same after. Rapp is going to kill somebody soon the way he comes flying in to clean up tackles.

I said 1 loss Steeler. And yes Helton will. A coach who turns around a 1-3 team, one that basically threw in the towel, is for real.. Players play hard for him. Smith and Jackson are expendable. Everyone else is coming back.
    pup good
    Way to stand tall! U go gurl!
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

No chance Helton leads USC to undefeated regular season next year. They lose Bad JuJu and Adoree after this year. Taylor Rapp is going to drill Darnold on a scramble early and make him hesitate about running. Rapp blasted Muhammed in the hip on an early run then next play Muhammed got stuffed on 3rd down and 1. He never was the same after. Rapp is going to kill somebody soon the way he comes flying in to clean up tackles.

I said 1 loss Steeler. And yes Helton will. A coach who turns around a 1-3 team, one that basically threw in the towel, is for real.. Players play hard for him. Smith and Jackson are expendable. Everyone else is coming back.
    pup good
    can i pls have higher level discussion forum access pup
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why does this offseason feel like an owen?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Why does this offseason feel like an owen?

Disagree
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why does this offseason feel like an oven?