Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When Trump loses

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,811
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

I hate Hilary but I don't think our country is ready for a revolution.

There are no Leaders in place to facilitate nor pawns that are truly in it to win it past shoving their envelope in the slot.

I'm all for a revolution. But this Crew ain't it.

Lol @ a revolution. Revolutions happen when people are starving and dying. Trump supporters are just fat white people mad on facebook.

Any fucking idiot that thinks anyone is going to revolt in this country is a brain dead cunt.
    Ooooooooooops!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

I'm gonna be a real dick around these parts.

So you have that to look forward to.

If he wins (lulz), I will also be a dick.

Either way it will be interesting.

Prepare your buttholes...

BUMP.
    Don't look at me, I voted for him.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

I'm gonna be a real dick around these parts.

So you have that to look forward to.

If he wins (lulz), I will also be a dick.

Either way it will be interesting.

Prepare your buttholes...

BUMP.
    Don't look at me, I voted for him.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    In general, as a finance person, I support the benefits of globalization ...

But the reality is, and we saw it in Europe with Brexit, is that right now that the benefits of globalization are benefiting some and not the masses particularly outside of the cities ...

Tonight the areas outside of the major cities have spoken their voices ... it was something I saw plenty of this summer ...

Whatever globalization brings, it needs to be done in a way that brings the masses along versus the few elites ... that's honestly what we have learned tonight from the American people ... and it's what the masses in this country failed to realize from the Brexit vote
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

But the reality is, and we saw it in Europe with Brexit, is that right now that the benefits of globalization are benefiting some and not the masses particularly outside of the cities ...

Tonight the areas outside of the major cities have spoken their voices ... it was something I saw plenty of this summer ...

Whatever globalization brings, it needs to be done in a way that brings the masses along versus the few elites ... that's honestly what we have learned tonight from the American people ... and it's what the masses in this country failed to realize from the Brexit vote

trump doesn't give a fuck about those people. it was an act. he was the king of outsourcing his own jobs.
    Unfortunately Hillary let him define that narrative
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

trump doesn't give a fuck about those people. it was an act. he was the king of outsourcing his own jobs.
    He's got 4 years to back his message up ...

I'm an action is greater than words kinda person
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

get ready. he won't do shit
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

Gridlock wins
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

dhdawg said:

Tequilla said:

He will likely have control of both the House and Senate ... so there's no excuse to not get anything done ...

And attention Republican Party ... reaching out to the center and center left is a direction that the party probably needs to move in
  • Options
    HuskiesADWHuskiesADW Member Posts: 141
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    I am awaiting all of the memes that will/are coming out. Going to be a very interesting four years and unfortunately I think things will go either very good or very bad.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I am awaiting all of the memes that will/are coming out. Going to be a very interesting four years and unfortunately I think things will go either very good or very bad.

Hopefully he'll save the Supreme Court and in doing so our constitution.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

What specifically needs to be saved?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

If you don't know I can't explain it to you.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So you don't know either
  • Options
    HuskiesADWHuskiesADW Member Posts: 141
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

We definitely keeping our guns now! USA USA USA USA
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Why do I feel like that line is ctrl+c from Trump's platform?
  • Options

I said the same thing 8 years ago ...

That gave us this election ...

Just saying