Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When Trump loses

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    No you do! You'll get exactly what you wanted. Hope you enjoy it if it happens. You helped get her there.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

I hate Hilary but I don't think our country is ready for a revolution.

There are no Leaders in place to facilitate nor pawns that are truly in it to win it past shoving their envelope in the slot.

I'm all for a revolution. But this Crew ain't it.

Many in government need to be in jail. I'm ready for that. That's not revolution it's consequences for illegal activity. This is not revolution this is simply cleaning up. It could start a revolution but that's doubtful at this point. But we are drawing closer.
    You sound like a homeless man's Alex Jones.
    No I sound like a fucking retardn American who believes in the republic, constitution, rule of law and personal responsibility. You should try it sometime.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

There are no Leaders in place to facilitate nor pawns that are truly in it to win it past shoving their envelope in the slot.

Many in government need to be in jail. I'm ready for that. That's not revolution it's consequences for illegal activity. This is not revolution this is simply cleaning up. It could start a revolution but that's doubtful at this point. But we are drawing closer.
    No I sound like an American who believes in the republic, constitution, rule of law and personal responsibility. You should try it sometime.
    You claim you are for the "rule of law" and that "many in government need to be in jail...for illegal activity"...

What illegal activity are "many" in government getting away with exactly?
    Hillary Clinton and company. BHO, Humalog etc,etc,etc.
    I asked for specific illegal activity, not your "list"

Too many to list. Maybe you haven't seen the news. That the justice department is blocking charges and investigations (because it's involved in some of the criminal activity) doesn't mean crimes didn't happen. That Obama is ordering this as well 9because he's involved on Clintons illegal server) just makes worse.

If you can't see what's going on I can't help you. You're beyond help.
    Sounds like this goes all the way to the top!

What does Joe Biden want???

• Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

No I sound like an American who believes in the republic, constitution, rule of law and personal responsibility. You should try it sometime.
    You claim you are for the "rule of law" and that "many in government need to be in jail...for illegal activity"...

Too many to list. Maybe you haven't seen the news. That the justice department is blocking charges and investigations (because it's involved in some of the criminal activity) doesn't mean crimes didn't happen. That Obama is ordering this as well 9because he's involved on Clintons illegal server) just makes worse.

Sounds like this goes all the way to the top!

What does Joe Biden want???

It certainly does. Ask George.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I like to be totally against a candidate but then immediately jump to defend her every chance I get. I like to do that.

You're better than this pressing.
  • Options

I like to be totally against a candidate but then immediately jump to defend her every chance I get. I like to do that.

You're better than this pressing.
    I used to think so too.

Now? Not so sure.

The Bernie Bro turned Troomp is a real TWIST.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Then why do you support Trump?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The country may not be ready for the type of upheaval and revolution that would be in play if Trump wins ...

The country may not be ready for the scandal and dysfunction that may very well be in play if Hillary wins ...

To me, what we've learned in this election cycle is that the Democrats are as dirty and corrupt as they come and that the Republicans are in dire need of diversification and embracing
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

The country may not be ready for the type of upheaval and revolution that would be in play if Trump wins ...

The country may not be ready for the scandal and dysfunction that may very well be in play if Hillary wins ...

To me, what we've learned in this election cycle is that the Democrats are as dirty and corrupt as they come and that the Republicans are in dire need of diversification and embracing

We knew all of this four years ago.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

No you do! You'll get exactly what you wanted. Hope you enjoy it if it happens. You helped get her there.

My vote on an Oregon ballot for an imaginary meteor made all the difference.

I'm powerful like that.
    Meteors are for real. So is Sam Darnold. Fight the Fuck On!!!!
  • Options
    Baphomet said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Because Clinton is far worse, plain and simple. She's already stated she will stack the supremes to abolish parts of our constitution. But then the commie factor in libs love that shit.

Why would you support TBOB?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Baphomet said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Because Clinton is far worse, plain and simple. She's already stated she will stack the supremes to abolish parts of our constitution. But then the commie factor in libs love that shit.

Why would you support TBOB?
    She did?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,139
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

CHRIST.

You deserve eight years of Hillary.
    With that cough? She'll be dead in four.