Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When Trump loses

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,685
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ours happened over av1.5% tax on tea IIRC. Wasn't just that but that was the trigger for the Boston tea party. The revolution really began with gun control.

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.
    You literally contradicted yourself in your own post. AND you were wrong on both counts to boot.

Tax on tea and gun control? No, that is not why the American revolution was fought.
    You read poorly I said the tea tax wasn't all of just a spark. Better re-read your history disarming the colonists was exactly what started the shooting. Of course they didn't have that info in Little Commie 101.
    The founding fathers didn't care about religious freedom. Guns were more important.
    Nice to see you supposedly "educated" younger individuals know little about our history or culture. Seems you know little about alot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,636
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shane said:

I'm gonna be a real dick around these parts.

So you have that to look forward to.

If he wins (lulz), I will also be a dick.

Either way it will be interesting.

Prepare your buttholes...

Really cute Freme. So your going to swing your little dick around here. Thanks for the warning we'll get our microscopes ready.

Win or lose I'll be out poundin the roundin and getting that chocolate cream on my face while you and Shane jerk each other off over Hillary. Figures a couple of pajama boys like you would be with it, I mean her.

Disagree. Why do you hate Butler cabin republicans?

I am one
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Ours happened over av1.5% tax on tea IIRC. Wasn't just that but that was the trigger for the Boston tea party. The revolution really began with gun control.

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.
    You literally contradicted yourself in your own post. AND you were wrong on both counts to boot.

Tax on tea and gun control? No, that is not why the American revolution was fought.
    You read poorly I said the tea tax wasn't all of just a spark. Better re-read your history disarming the colonists was exactly what started the shooting. Of course they didn't have that info in Little Commie 101.
    The Tea tax was one of many taxes implemented (without representation) over several years to help pay for England's wars with France. Soldiers occupying American cities and implementing martial law (treating the colonists as less than British citizens) while the British crown rebuffed the formal pleas of the Continental Congress (an illegal body) for a peaceful resolution is what sparked things. The Boston Tea Party was two fucking years before the shot heard round the world. Not exactly a "spark", even for those days.

Yes, Lexington and Concord were the first battles, and yes, they were fought to secure the weapons caches there before the Brits could seize them. But that was not the cause of the revolution. That's like saying the war in Iraq was fought over infrastructure and military bases because those were the first things we bombed before invading with ground forces. Next you'll tell us that the Civil War was caused by a dispute over an island in South Carolina.

I get how appealing it is to break historical events down to fit your political narrative, but the facts are not with you.
    Yeah, but still.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Engrish please
    The shot heard round the world at Lexinton/Concorde was fired at the Red Coats who were marching to sieze the colonists powder stores and arms. You see we are citizens because we are armed otherwise we would be subjects.
    We?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.

The Tea tax was one of many taxes implemented (without representation) over several years to help pay for England's wars with France. Soldiers occupying American cities and implementing martial law (treating the colonists as less than British citizens) while the British crown rebuffed the formal pleas of the Continental Congress (an illegal body) for a peaceful resolution is what sparked things. The Boston Tea Party was two fucking years before the shot heard round the world. Not exactly a "spark", even for those days.

Yes, Lexington and Concord were the first battles, and yes, they were fought to secure the weapons caches there before the Brits could seize them. But that was not the cause of the revolution. That's like saying the war in Iraq was fought over infrastructure and military bases because those were the first things we bombed before invading with ground forces. Next you'll tell us that the Civil War was caused by a dispute over an island in South Carolina.

I get how appealing it is to break historical events down to fit your political narrative, but the facts are not with you.
    Took you that long to hit Wiki?

Shooting was not likely to start. The British marching for the powder and arms triggered that. Hence that's when the shooting started. That's when WAR broke out. That's when it began. Holy fuck you are a real box of rocks.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    AlCzervik said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Engrish please
    The shot heard round the world at Lexinton/Concorde was fired at the Red Coats who were marching to sieze the colonists powder stores and arms. You see we are citizens because we are armed otherwise we would be subjects.
    We?
    Yes Al I'm a citizen you are a comrade. So technically if you are just talking me and you we would be inappropriate.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Rare photo of the Pinkish Red Power Rangers. They all look alike. No that's not racist just simple fact.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Triple post.. Nice work. Gonna suck to be you in 10 hours.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

You're the one immanently unemployed....
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Shane said:

I'm gonna be a real dick around these parts.

So you have that to look forward to.

If he wins (lulz), I will also be a dick.

Either way it will be interesting.

Prepare your buttholes...

Really cute Freme. So your going to swing your little dick around here. Thanks for the warning we'll get our microscopes ready.

Win or lose I'll be out poundin the roundin and getting that chocolate cream on my face while you and Shane jerk each other off over Hillary. Figures a couple of pajama boys like you would be with it, I mean her.

Disagree. Why do you hate Butler cabin republicans?

Butler Cabin Republicans made me seriously LOL

Well done sir
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AlCzervik said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Engrish please
    We?
    Race was there
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

You're the one immanently unemployed....
    You don't think Hillary won't need continuous monitoring? You are naive.
  • Options
    Are you the guy with the Valium auto injector?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.

Took you that long to hit Wiki?

Shooting was not likely to start. The British marching for the powder and arms triggered that. Hence that's when the shooting started. That's when WAR broke out. That's when it began. Holy fuck you are a real box of rocks.

No, it took you that long to limp your weak ass into my wheelhouse.
  • Options
    So you had to wait for me to educate you because your wheelhouse was in the afterbirth.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

So you had to wait for me to educate you because your wheelhouse was in the afterbirth.

You think you know, but you don't.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread needs a double coat hanger.