Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When Trump loses

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,685
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

I hate Hilary but I don't think our country is ready for a revolution.

There are no Leaders in place to facilitate nor pawns that are truly in it to win it past shoving their envelope in the slot.

I'm all for a revolution. But this Crew ain't it.

Lol @ a revolution. Revolutions happen when people are starving and dying. Trump supporters are just fat white people mad on facebook.

Any fucking idiot that thinks anyone is going to revolt in this country is a brain dead cunt.
    I wonder who's buying record numbers of guns and Ammo? Besides Obama.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,376
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

There are no Leaders in place to facilitate nor pawns that are truly in it to win it past shoving their envelope in the slot.

Many in government need to be in jail. I'm ready for that. That's not revolution it's consequences for illegal activity. This is not revolution this is simply cleaning up. It could start a revolution but that's doubtful at this point. But we are drawing closer.
    You sound like a homeless man's Alex Jones.
    No I sound like an American who believes in the republic, constitution, rule of law and personal responsibility. You should try it sometime.
    You claim you are for the "rule of law" and that "many in government need to be in jail...for illegal activity"...

What illegal activity are "many" in government getting away with exactly?
    Hillary Clinton and company. BHO, Humalog etc,etc,etc.
    Please explain what the fuck you are talking about. Humalog is a form of insulin.... did government illegal produce it or make it cost more or use it to kill off people or ?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Lol @ a revolution. Revolutions happen when people are starving and dying. Trump supporters are just fat white people mad on facebook.

Any fucking idiot that thinks anyone is going to revolt in this country is a brain dead cunt.
    Lemming tin foil hat morons like you.

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Idiots that thought Obama was going to take them all away.
    Haven't bought anything in a long time. Wasn't you liberal Hillary loons was it?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Idiots that thought Obama was going to take them all away.
    He did. Didn't you notice?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Many in government need to be in jail. I'm ready for that. That's not revolution it's consequences for illegal activity. This is not revolution this is simply cleaning up. It could start a revolution but that's doubtful at this point. But we are drawing closer.
    You sound like a homeless man's Alex Jones.
    No I sound like a fucking retardn American who believes in the republic, constitution, rule of law and personal responsibility. You should try it sometime.
    Fucking retards don't have such complex delusions.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it's not you libtards.
  • Options
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

salemcoog said:

Revolutions actually don't happen when everyone is starving and dying, too much time spent on finding food and shit.

Revolutions happen when people with some Maslovian security sit around talking about politics.
  • Options
    Ours happened over av1.5% tax on tea IIRC. Wasn't just that but that was the trigger for the Boston tea party. The revolution really began with gun control.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Ours happened over av1.5% tax on tea IIRC. Wasn't just that but that was the trigger for the Boston tea party. The revolution really began with gun control.

Engrish please
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Engrish please
    The shot heard round the world at Lexinton/Concorde was fired at the Red Coats who were marching to sieze the colonists powder stores and arms. You see we are citizens because we are armed otherwise we would be subjects.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.
    You literally contradicted yourself in your own post. AND you were wrong on both counts to boot.

Tax on tea and gun control? No, that is not why the American revolution was fought.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Engrish please
    The shot heard round the world at Lexinton/Concorde was fired at the Red Coats who were marching to sieze the colonists powder stores and arms. You see we are citizens because we are armed otherwise we would be subjects.
    You are arguing a lot about something that no one is arguing against.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.
    You literally contradicted yourself in your own post. AND you were wrong on both counts to boot.

Tax on tea and gun control? No, that is not why the American revolution was fought.
    You read poorly I said the tea tax wasn't all of just a spark. Better re-read your history disarming the colonists was exactly what started the shooting. Of course they didn't have that info in Little Commie 101.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Just. Stop.

Your stupidity hurts me.
    Show me I'm wrong.

You read poorly I said the tea tax wasn't all of just a spark. Better re-read your history disarming the colonists was exactly what started the shooting. Of course they didn't have that info in Little Commie 101.
    The founding fathers didn't care about religious freedom. Guns were more important.