Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rondeau post game comment

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    koopdog said:

God damn, Gentlemen, its nice to be bitching about a true Sophomore quarterback that went 60% with two TDs and audibled the offense extremely well and did zone reads well, and threw a couple of dimes to keep us in the game. This is probably his basement game. Think about that. I mean --- compared to miley cyrus, the white trash Jake, Ronnie whateverthefuckhisnamewas et. al.

I know. Fuck perspective. And my fagghetti optimism.

Thank you for your fagghetti optimism service.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

Browning's worst game of the season and he completed 60% of his passes for 9.5 yards per attempt, two scores and a pick.

He wasn't at his best but he wasn't close to bad.

He's the best QB we've had since Tui and the best QB in the nation who doesn't play in the ACC.

He sucks.

He's the fourth best qb in the conference.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

dnc said:

Browning's worst game of the season and he completed 60% of his passes for 9.5 yards per attempt, two scores and a pick.

He's the best QB we've had since Tui and the best QB in the nation who doesn't play in the ACC.

He sucks.

I'm a fan. But you're wrong here. Kinda like when Bruce Springsteen did the whole "Tunnel of Love" shit.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Utah kept in the game with timely throws and a good running game. Our QB was better and we ran the ball well. Should have won by more, but we won.

Bama is the #1 team in the land with a true frosh at QB. It doesn't matter if you can run it and play good (they are great, but we are pretty good on D) defense and special teams.

We aren't quite there yet with our front 7. It showed against a real line today. I don't think we can win in the playoffs if we get there. People will hate me for pointing this out, but I am impressed with the improvement this year.

Thank koop for his service in getting a decent post out of this fucktard. I like my Noles tonight. The ACC is my favorite conference this year.

Enjoy the ride and hopefully we can keep it respectable in the playoffs. Everyone on the west coast will want to be a Dawg.

Not a Fag, J. We didn't blow aids monkeys, but there was some struggles there. I think part of it was scheme and our dogma about not blitzing. Another part was Jo-Jo being out.

We're a year ahead of where I thought we'd be though, so the astroglide is scared.
  • Options
    Ok, fine. Top three

But I have a hard time saying he's the best qb in the conference when he struggles with the blitz against a mediocre Utah squad. That was a pretty bad pick, and unlike some of the other guys he doesn't have the ability to will the team to a win by himself.
  • Options

Ok, fine. Top three

But I have a hard time saying he's the best qb in the conference when he struggles with the blitz against a mediocre Utah squad. That was a pretty bad pick, and unlike some of the other guys he doesn't have the ability to will the team to a win by himself.

Okay fren. Who's better? And you have no idea, because he's never had to do that. Arizona he had a kind of similar game. But our running game went crazy and he managed the game well. Made some nice throws down the stretch. The kid has some improvements to make to become Zeus and shit, but he has so many mad skills its crazy.
  • Options
    An 8-0 start means you can and should raise your expectations for the year. Jake wasn't very good outside of the two early tds. It really shouldn't be controversial to say that.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946

An 8-0 start means you can and should raise your expectations for the year. Jake wasn't very good outside of the two early tds. It really shouldn't be controversial to say that.

His 3rd quarter TD to put UW back in the lead you mean?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ok, fine. Top three

He's in the top three in the State of Washington.

Haven't seen CWU play.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ok, fine. Top three

Haven't seen CWU play.
    How are the WWU and Whitman QBs looking this year?
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Utah kept in the game with timely throws and a good running game. Our QB was better and we ran the ball well. Should have won by more, but we won.

Bama is the #1 team in the land with a true frosh at QB. It doesn't matter if you can run it and play good (they are great, but we are pretty good on D) defense and special teams.

We aren't quite there yet with our front 7. It showed against a real line today. I don't think we can win in the playoffs if we get there. People will hate me for pointing this out, but I am impressed with the improvement this year.

Thank koop for his service in getting a decent post out of this fucktard. I like my Noles tonight. The ACC is my favorite conference this year.

Enjoy the ride and hopefully we can keep it respectable in the playoffs. Everyone on the west coast will want to be a Dawg.

Everyone likely gets beat by Bama but I think we hang with anyone else.

Shit Michigan struggled with Colorado at home!

Not going to win every game by 21 although take away the bs roughing and the dumbshit unsportsman and we get close.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    koopdog said:

Ok, fine. Top three

Okay fren. Who's better? And you have no idea, because he's never had to do that. Arizona he had a kind of similar game. But our running game went crazy and he managed the game well. Made some nice throws down the stretch. The kid has some improvements to make to become Zeus and shit, but he has so many mad skills its crazy.
    Darnold. maybe falk
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    koopdog said:

dnc said:

He sucks.

I'm a fan. But you're wrong here. Kinda like when Bruce Springsteen did the whole "Tunnel of Love" shit.
    "Tunnel of Love" is an interesting album. It's kind of a time capsule because it has a very distinct 80s synth sound that was made completely obsolete a few years later. It sounds like 80s pop trash but if you dig into it it's actually a rather dark album. I always considered it a bizarro-world successor to Nebraska - an album that stands out from the rest of his cstalogue, both sonically and lyrically.

I'm drunk
  • Options

Ok, fine. Top three

Haven't seen CWU play.
    @koopdog

Put UW in the Louisville Clemson game and tell me that Browning makes the plays that Watson and Jackson made to keep their teams in the game.

I would even take Falk over him. Probably Darnold, despite the turnovers.