Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mariota is a 57% passer & DAT is probably out

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

And Byron Marshall is no James or Barner.

You glossed over Tyner.
    The future US Olympic sprinter could barely average 3 yards against the mighty Buffalo ... he's fast but not a football player ... everybody says so ...
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504

hey Canard... TL, DR.. Nobody else will either

Like I give two fucks. . . .

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    This thread deserves to be sunk to the bottom of the McKenzie river.
  • This thread deserves to be sunk to the bottom of the McKenzie river like Todd Doxey.

*Gurgle*
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Canard said:

jecornel said:

I want UW to beat Oregon with DAT.....so there are no what if's bullshit

You needn't worry about beating the Ducks this year. As always, the biggest mismatch in the game is on the headsets of the respective teams.

Would be the case last year but now the best coach on either staff is with UW, and ironically he's a fucking duck.
    [citation needed]
    Has Helfrich does anything remotely impressive as an assistant? His bio looks like Sark's except he has a few more years of experience.

Allioti was mediocre at best. Oregon fans hated him and wanted to get rid of him until Chip came along started winning and bringing in better players.

Of the 4 or 6 major coaches Wilcox is by far the best. Tried to mention how good he was in the summer but you and others had dogshit in your head.

Yeah he gave up 50 points twice in his first season. Nevermind how bad the offense and special teams were in both of those games. Offense had numerous turnovers both games. Nevermind the huge jump in overall play which has continued in year two.

By your rationale you would have questioned Saban after his first year when they went 7-6 and lost to that small school.
    Actually, the best coach as of right now on either staff is a position coach. #GaryCampbell

Here's his resume from 2007 to present

Stewart, Johnson, Blount, James, Barner, Thomas

I think we're done here.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Canard said:

jecornel said:

You needn't worry about beating the Ducks this year. As always, the biggest mismatch in the game is on the headsets of the respective teams.

Would be the case last year but now the best coach on either staff is with UW, and ironically he's a fucking duck.
    [citation needed]
    Has Helfrich does anything remotely impressive as an assistant? His bio looks like Sark's except he has a few more years of experience.

Allioti was mediocre at best. Oregon fans hated him and wanted to get rid of him until Chip came along started winning and bringing in better players.

Of the 4 or 6 major coaches Wilcox is by far the best. Tried to mention how good he was in the summer but you and others had dogshit in your head.

Yeah he gave up 50 points twice in his first season. Nevermind how bad the offense and special teams were in both of those games. Offense had numerous turnovers both games. Nevermind the huge jump in overall play which has continued in year two.

By your rationale you would have questioned Saban after his first year when they went 7-6 and lost to that small school.
    Actually, the best coach as of right now on either staff is a position coach. #GaryCampbell

Here's his resume from 2007 to present

Stewart, Johnson, Blount, James, Barner, Thomas

I think we're done here.
    Maybe. It's a great list of college producing names, no question.

They haven't exactly killed it at the next level though, which obviously raises the question how much of it was Campbell's talent development and how much was the overall scheme. Great OL Play, great blocking from the receivers, wide gaps, read option making defenses worry about the QB, etc. It all adds up to lots of room for those backs to run.

Also, why do you hate Seastrunk?

• Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170

Sprained ankles take 4-6 weeks to recover from. Trufant had one last year and he was back in two weeks but not very good against WSU.

Seen leaving practice doesn't mean anything. Of course he has to practice to see how it is.

Even if DAT plays, odds of him being 100% are very low.

Only high ankle sprains require 4-6 weeks to recover from. You can easily get back on the field in a couple of weeks if you have a basic sprained ankle with minimal ligament damage, especially if Oregon borrows the Stanford trainers.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074

Canard said:

jecornel said:

Helfrich is still in LIPO territory since Oregon has been playing the Colorados and Nickel & Dime States of the world for half a season (like usual).
    other than the fact that they could have hung 100 on Tennessee, you're spot on.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    Canard said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

jecornel said:

Wasn't Wilcox surrendering 50+ last year?

Wilcox's special insights into stopping Ducks offenses quarterbacked by stoners will never be enough to offset how thoroughly Aliotti owns Stevie's masterful playcalling.

Just like I'd jump over the Doogs I'll get on you for quooking it up.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=282780030
    Whoops, shouldn't have used "thoroughly." Sark got him one time with Pete's best defense at his back. In 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, Aliotti wielded the pimp hand. Will again this weekend too.
    Stanford cheated, Ertz was out of bounds! Did you enjoy getting our sloppy seconds in the Rose Bowl?

You are a worthless cunt Canard and just as bad as almost any doog.

Tweaking Indians trolls on the home board is doogin' it it now? Whatev. Ertz was a parallel to last weeks controversy. These are just fucking football games and I hate Stanford fans, who have appeared like locusts after a drought, more than I do even UW fans.
    I was the Indian Troll, getting dumb asses like you upset. Thanks for taking the bait.

• CanardCanard Member Posts: 504

Canard said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

jecornel said:

Wasn't Wilcox surrendering 50+ last year?

Wilcox's special insights into stopping Ducks offenses quarterbacked by stoners will never be enough to offset how thoroughly Aliotti owns Stevie's masterful playcalling.

Just like I'd jump over the Doogs I'll get on you for quooking it up.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=282780030
    Whoops, shouldn't have used "thoroughly." Sark got him one time with Pete's best defense at his back. In 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, Aliotti wielded the pimp hand. Will again this weekend too.
    Stanford cheated, Ertz was out of bounds! Did you enjoy getting our sloppy seconds in the Rose Bowl?

You are a worthless cunt Canard and just as bad as almost any doog.

Tweaking Indians trolls on the home board is doogin' it it now? Whatev. Ertz was a parallel to last weeks controversy. These are just fucking football games and I hate Stanford fans, who have appeared like locusts after a drought, more than I do even UW fans.
    I was the Indian Troll, getting dumb asses like you upset. Thanks for taking the bait.

Your plot would be fucking brilliant save for not getting me upset, subgenius.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

You glossed over Tyner.
    weird, I thought tyner flipped to UW, or is he just an idiot?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    dhdawg said:

You glossed over Tyner.
    weird, I thought tyner flipped to UW, or is he just an idiot?
    Never would have qualified and he would have been buried in the depth chart behind Jordan Callier and Wayne Lincoln
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,669 Founders Club

Canard said:

jecornel said:

Helfrich is still in LIPO territory since Oregon has been playing the Colorados and Nickel & Dime States of the world for half a season (like usual).
    Tennessee won't do better than 7-5 and the worthless Music City Bowl. I was very impressed that they almost beat Georgia, considering three of their past five recruiting classes have probably been ranked 60th or worse due to coach turnover

Warshington is better than Tennessee.

You might have to LIPO for a couple of years with Helfrich since he inherited a very good team. Everyone thinks they have an infallible system now...we'll see...

Cue Sven downvote in 3....2....1...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Canard said:

jecornel said:

Tennessee won't do better than 7-5 and the worthless Music City Bowl. I was very impressed that they almost beat Georgia, considering three of their past five recruiting classes have probably been ranked 60th or worse due to coach turnover

You might have to LIPO for a couple of years with Helfrich since he inherited a very good team. Everyone thinks they have an infallible system now...we'll see...

No downvote here. Everything you typed makes sense to me.
  • Canard said:

jecornel said:

I don't know how good of a coach Helfrich is as it's hard to judge given what he's inheriting. He could be another Chip Kelly or he could be another Frank Solich, Larry Coker type who inherited a great situation but once the program became his the slide started to happen.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Canard said:

jecornel said:

Larry Coker kept it going at Miami for a few years too. Oregon is going to be really good the next few years, and it wouldn't matter who was coaching them. The test will be in 3-4 years if they are still dominant or are they merely good.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Bralon Addison will make up for any lack of De'Anthony Thomas lightening.