Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Whats your opinion on doogs who never went to this school?

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Doogstone said:

although judging from his posts i won't hold my breath

3.6 lol
    How bad is your high school?

Doogstone said:

although judging from his posts i won't hold my breath

3.6 lol
    How bad is your high school?
    One of the best in the state... I just don't care about being gramatically correct etc. on here.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BearsWiin said:

I've noticed that a fair number of Recent Immigrant Landscapers in the area sport Cal caps. I think it's wonderful how they're adopting local sports affiliations in their quest for assimilation. However, for some reason, when I mention "oso de oro" to them, they look at me like I'm from Mars. Or the INS.

Is Golden Mudslide a new sexual technique of yours?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I also was drunkenly antagonizing dump ass WSU students for not getting into UW last night so it was a good night.

I was that black guy last night

Wait, you're black? So, we have a red, a yellow (Road), a black (brick), and a gay (Dennis)? I am really at a loss to see why the AD doesn't fucking love this place. All we need is a verified jew and messican and we got it dealt wiff!

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Roaddawg is Asian?

Roaddawg is Asian?

I thought he said that once. I was on mescaline though. Let's go to the source. @RoadDawg55

Any messicans (that can read) or jews on this bored?

Roaddawg is Asian?

We have a blasian Chincredible and an Asian safety what has this world come to
    Swaye said:

I also was drunkenly antagonizing dump ass WSU students for not getting into UW last night so it was a good night.

Wait, you're black? So, we have a red, a yellow (Road), a black (brick), and a gay (Dennis)? I am really at a loss to see why the AD doesn't fucking love this place. All we need is a verified jew and messican and we got it dealt wiff!

Don't forget all the resident cripples.
    And the old fucks.
    #rainbowcoalition
    All we are missing is a mildly retarded dwarf one half pacific islander bisexual tranny and we have this licked. Wait, we have ballfag. Guess we are done here.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Backthepack is the kind of uw fan elitest uw alum and WSU flunkies hate
    Swaye said:

All we are missing is a mildly retarded dwarf one half pacific islander bisexual tranny and we have this licked. Wait, we have ballfag. Guess we are done here.

Mildly?
    Swaye said:

I'm Hungarian and my Grandfather was forced to fight for the nazis #diversity
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Roaddawg is Asian?

No
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    Swaye said:

Roaddawg is Asian?

I thought he said that once. I was on mescaline though. Let's go to the source. @RoadDawg55

Any messicans (that can read) or jews on this bored?

Are we talking dick size here? Like as in @RoadDawg55 is hung like an Asian?