Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Whats your opinion on doogs who never went to this school?

Comments

• BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    edited October 2016

I also roll Patriots so your point is moot

Lol. It's "your point is mute". Not moot. What an idiot.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Yeah? Well, I'm a bigger fanboy than ALL of you
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I also roll Patriots so your point is moot

Lol. It's "your poont is mute". Not moot. What an idiot.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I never attended UW and I was accepted there and it's the football team I grew up rooting for.

I think there are some important distinctions to made.

A Doog, regardless of their affiliation is still a Doog.

A mouth breathing Doog who didn't attend UW is worse than a Doog who did attend UW.

Poasters of this fine establishment Doog it up on occasion and some much more often than others. Sven never Doogs at all and he is Nebraska classy like that.

I Dooged like a motherfucker in the Stanford game thread.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited October 2016

I was talking to some fool at the local watering hole who never went to UW but was apparently a huge Washington fan for years.

I called him a dumbass for rooting for a team he had no affiliation with. If I didn't go to this school I'd roll tide everday. Was I in the right?

I have no chance of getting into UW or even want to go to UW (classic WDWHA situation but still) but i always will be a doog
  • I'd also extend that to the Seahawks. Fucking 12's never played for or worked for them in any way.

See, that's a professional team though. They get paid. Why would you bandwagon a shitty college team that you didn't even go to school at? Especially when there's Bama right there for the taking

I'd also extend that to the Seahawks. Fucking 12's never played for or worked for them in any way.

See, that's a professional team though. They get paid. Why would you bandwagon a shitty college team that you didn't even go to school at? Especially when there's Bama right there for the taking
    Why would you bandwagon a shity pro team just because you happen to live nearby?
    Pro team is different to an amateur team. Is that to hard to understand?
    Yes
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    Anybody younger than about 27 that is a T-shirt fan has some explaining to do. If they are over 35 or so, it makes a lot more sense.
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

I'd also extend that to the Seahawks. Fucking 12's never played for or worked for them in any way.

Why would you bandwagon a shity pro team just because you happen to live nearby?
    Yes
    For a user with the name lesbo in the name, you're a shitty gimmick
  • DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    Dardanus said:

I don't care if someone went to school there or not. People can cheer for whoever they want, and a doog is a doog either way.

/Thread
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Yes
    For a user with the name lesbo in the name, you're a shitty gimmick
    Like Oregon's uniforms and offense?