Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Whats your opinion on doogs who never went to this school?

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Doogstone said:

I was talking to some fool at the local watering hole who never went to UW but was apparently a huge Washington fan for years.

I called him a dumbass for rooting for a team he had no affiliation with. If I didn't go to this school I'd roll tide everday. Was I in the right?

I have no chance of getting into UW or even want to go to UW (classic WDWHA situation but still) but i always will be a doog
    you're 17

go to GRCC or other univ, pull your head out of your ass and transfer back. hth
    Go Gators!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Doogstone said:

I was talking to some fool at the local watering hole who never went to UW but was apparently a huge Washington fan for years.

I called him a dumbass for rooting for a team he had no affiliation with. If I didn't go to this school I'd roll tide everday. Was I in the right?

I have no chance of getting into UW or even want to go to UW (classic WDWHA situation but still) but i always will be a doog
    you're 17

go to a CC or other univ, pull your head out of your ass and transfer back. hth
    I want to go to Santa Clara, Gonzaga, UBC, UCSB, Loyola Marymount,or Wazzu as my like (plan z).. Gotten letters from Creigthon for graphic design tho
    Doogstone said:

although judging from his posts i won't hold my breath

3.6 lol
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Doogstone said:

you're 17

I want to go to Santa Clara, Gonzaga, UBC, UCSB, Loyola Marymount,or Wazzu as my like (plan z).. Gotten letters from Creigthon for graphic design tho
    CHRIST.

Doogstone said:

you're 17

CHRIST.

British Columbia= 6,000 a year tution
    edited October 2016

Doogstone said:

you're 17

CHRIST.

Plus go zoogs

Doogstone said:

you're 17

CHRIST.

Plus go zags
    You need to LEAVE this site forever.
    It is the co eds

Doogstone said:

you're 17

CHRIST.

Plus go zags
    You need to LEAVE this site forever.
    It is the co eds
    Joking
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Doogstone said:

you're 17

You sound like an adderall kid
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited October 2016
    I've noticed that a fair number of Recent Immigrant Landscapers in the area sport Cal caps. I think it's wonderful how they're adopting local sports affiliations in their quest for assimilation. However, for some reason, when I mention "oso de oro" to them, they look at me like I'm from Mars. Or the INS.

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Doogstone said:

you're 17

You sound like an adderall kid
    I take concerta for my adhd thank you very much
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    Love how butt hurt non UW students are in this thread

Might as well be WSU students
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840

Doogstone said:

you're 17

CHRIST.

British Columbia= 6,000 a year tution
    Both it and Simon Fraser are a great value and are much better schools than WSU, Western, etc..