Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In Bama's Prison Rape of USC, the only thing missing was Sark

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    Good article. I read it.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    Swaye said:

Good article. I read it.

You can read?
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Good article. I read it.

You can read?
    Low twerk.

Now we're getting somewhere
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,008
    edited September 2016
    Lol. This is the hubris right fucking here. Always the same. When a little turns out alright we go full krisvashon and assume more must be better. Human fucking nature. We confuse being lucky with being brilliant.

There is no way adding that retard to the Tuscaloosas will be a good thing.

But this is why all things, good and bad, end. They have to. Rome fell, the US will fall in time ... and so will Bama, though not this season.

The beginning of the end is when SabanSaban makes a full nuclear retard decision to poison his staff with one too many frat bros.

I can't wait.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Lol. This is the hubris right fucking here. Always the same. When a little turns out alright we go full krisvashon and assume more must be better. Human fucking nature. We confuse being lucky with being brilliant.

But this is why all things, good and bad, end. They have to. Rome fell, the US will fall in time ... and so will Bama, though not this season.

The beginning of the end is when SabanSaban makes a full nuclear retard decision to poison his staff with one too many frat bros.

I can't wait.

Or he retires.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Three teams from Power-5 Conferences lost to in-state Division I-AA teams: Iowa State, Virginia, and Washington State.

An SEC team lost to a Sun Belt team: Mississippi State lost to South Alabama.

Although not a loss, another SEC team (Tennessee) needed OT to beat a Sun Belt team (Appalacian State).

An SEC team lost to a Conference USA team: Kentucky lost to Southern Mississippi.

A Big Ten team lost to a MAC team: Northwestern lost to Western Michigan.

And finally, USC suffered its third worst loss in school history, losing to Alabama by 46 points.
    Gladstone said:

Three teams from Power-5 Conferences lost to in-state Division I-AA teams: Iowa State, Virginia, and Washington State.

Although not a loss, another SEC team (Tennessee) needed OT to beat a Sun Belt team (Appalacian State).

An SEC team lost to a Conference USA team: Kentucky lost to Southern Mississippi.

And finally, USC suffered its third worst loss in school history, losing to Alabama by 46 points.

Everyone sucks except Bama then?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,022 Founders Club

I can't wait.

1. Sarkisian was never in a fraternity.

2. If we're going to BASH frat bros, then I am fucking OUT.
    20000 posts under the sea.

*gurgle*

Gladstone said:

Everyone sucks except Bama then?
    yep

that's why we call them SECtards, not BAMAtards
    I wonder what J will do for his 20,000th post!
    Gladstone said:

Citrus.

Gladstone said:

Citrus.
    I'm better than that.