Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In Bama's Prison Rape of USC, the only thing missing was Sark

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

This board is shit and you're all fags

YBE
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm just curious why there's a celebration of Sark's successor getting ass raped rather than an analysis of how the huskies looked shitty giving an ass raping?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    2001400ex said:

I'm just curious why there's a celebration of Sark's successor getting ass raped rather than an analysis of how the huskies looked shitty giving an ass raping?

Washington had a scrimmage

2001400ex said:

I won't be writing about the Huskies. I'll be picking topics as they interest me.
    Crisped.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

2001400ex said:

I won't be writing about the Huskies every week. I'll be picking topics as they interest me.
    Mance Rayder?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

PurpleJ said:

If it's true, it's probably Saban doing this as a favor to Kiffen, nothing more. Sark will probably have no direct impact on the offense, but Kiffen and he will be able to talk late every night about bubble screens and/or bubble butts.

Or Saban knows that Sark actually has something to offer as an assistant and he has nothing to lose, because he holds all the cards. He doesn't need to do favors for Lane. What would his motivation even be? Keeping him? He just let his DC go get a head coach job, so I doubt he intends on holding on to Lane. He wants him to graduate and maybe he thinks he can turn Sark into his replacement. Maybe not.

Sark isn't as big a dumbass as he gets made out to be. Not head coach material, sure, but he can actually be a decent assistant. Super Bowl champion Pete Carroll seems to agree, and people forget that Charlie Weiss was an abject failure as a HC but a bona fide success under Belichick.

Would you hire him as your OC?

That's what I thought.
    No, but he's not that bad if he simply coaches QB's and calls plays.

He's terrible at running a program. He's not a horrible football coach.

PurpleJ said:

If it's true, it's probably Saban doing this as a favor to Kiffen, nothing more. Sark will probably have no direct impact on the offense, but Kiffen and he will be able to talk late every night about bubble screens and/or bubble butts.

Or Saban knows that Sark actually has something to offer as an assistant and he has nothing to lose, because he holds all the cards. He doesn't need to do favors for Lane. What would his motivation even be? Keeping him? He just let his DC go get a head coach job, so I doubt he intends on holding on to Lane. He wants him to graduate and maybe he thinks he can turn Sark into his replacement. Maybe not.

Sark isn't as big a dumbass as he gets made out to be. Not head coach material, sure, but he can actually be a decent assistant. Super Bowl champion Pete Carroll seems to agree, and people forget that Charlie Weiss was an abject failure as a HC but a bona fide success under Belichick.

Would you hire him as your OC?

That's what I thought.
    No, but he's not that bad if he simply coaches QB's and calls plays.

He's terrible at running a program. He's not a horrible football coach.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

How many times did we throw deep on 3rd and one? How many doomed fade patterns did we run at the goal line? How many times did he mismanage the clock while running the two minute drill? How much did you cringe watching him play copycat to Chip Kelley's hurry up offense?

Sark was a shitty playcaller, and I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team were I the head coach.

I remember when Sark went to the hurry up offense. Was like wtf? He was asked by the media why he didn't do it sooner, he said he needed more time to get his guys in there (ok answer was worded a little different, but that's basically what he said).

Now he won't call plays in Bama. But he is a good position coach when he had superior talent. He's a shitty head coach and I still can't believe he was put in charge of 2 big programs. Remember, Kiffen was a bigger joke than Sark and he's successful under Saban.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,022 Founders Club

How many times did we throw deep on 3rd and one? How many doomed fade patterns did we run at the goal line? How many times did he mismanage the clock while running the two minute drill? How much did you cringe watching him play copycat to Chip Kelley's hurry up offense?

Sark was a shitty playcaller, and I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team were I the head coach.

How many national championships has Derek Johnson won?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

I'm confused...

You wish that Sark was on the receiving end of the bama hammer, but didn't you get the dream Sark ending.

Like you said, Sark had to go to a treatment facility after an alcohol bender brought on by a husky upset. On a scale of 1-10 on a perfect ending you got an 18. Quit being selfish.

My sister died 30 minutes before kickoff of the USC game. For me it was like that game almost never happened because of my mental state at the time.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

This.

Sark isn't an innovator and he certainly isn't a good play caller. In fact he's shitty at it.

Sark used a pro-style offense when Lockner was QBing because that's all he knew from SC.

Then he copies Chip with a hurry-up spread when he has Price. WTF?

I remember an article when the P12 coaches were on a media junket to promote the new conference and network that he sat with Dennis Erickson on the plane and Uncle D was showing Sark some of his old school, one back play concepts from WSU and the U. Don't think Sark didn't steal some of that.

There have been 3 actual great coaches in this conference the last 25 years - Carroll, Kelly, and James...Kelly was an offensive innovator, James was a defensive innovator, and Carroll was a guy that actually harnessed the talent he had at SC.

All the other coaches we've seen in this conference are Doog Legends, somewhere between an actual great football coach and a Doog Legend (ex. Shaw), dreck, or less than dreck.

Sark was dreck. And I only give him that because I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt by handicapping with his alcoholism and penchant for young and/or Asian V...Two things I understand.

Amen. Sark was a mediocre coach and playcaller. Enough said about that.

Cheers...poast more, please.
    I'm a big believer in less is more when it comes to poasting.

Less poasts = poasts are more valuable

See: @Tequilla

Exception to rule: @TierbsHsotBoobs
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I'm confused...

You wish that Sark was on the receiving end of the bama hammer, but didn't you get the dream Sark ending.

Like you said, Sark had to go to a treatment facility after an alcohol bender brought on by a husky upset. On a scale of 1-10 on a perfect ending you got an 18. Quit being selfish.

My sister died 30 minutes before kickoff of the USC game. For me it was like that game almost never happened because of my mental state at the time.
    Yikes...forgot about that. That makes perfect sense.