Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clint Eastwood endorses Trump. Says we're living in a pussy generation.

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,822
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo really doesn't fit in. I mean he tries but it just isn't working out.

Sad but true
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sad but true

How did I know you were going to yore "nobody likes you" rebuttal.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Sad but true

How did I know you were going to yore "nobody likes you" rebuttal.
    Sounds like you're in his head. jmo
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Anyone remember when even liberals were TUFF and they would smash your face in after pulling a double shift on the line in Saginaw or after 12 hours in the woods on the penisula? Now they go to trendy coffee shops and talk about their fake indignation over women getting paid less for the same work and trannies not having equal rights to shitters. We are Charmin soft.

Swaye said:

Anyone remember when even liberals were TUFF and they would smash your face in after pulling a double shift on the line in Saginaw or after 12 hours in the woods on the penisula? Now they go to trendy coffee shops and talk about their fake indignation over women getting paid less for the same work and trannies not having equal rights to shitters. We are Charmin soft.

Link?
    J?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:
    I'm giving J eleven chincredibles for this. Put them on his stat sheet, Derek.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,822
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,602
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Link?
    J?
    Eyes not rapey enough. Glasses. Eyebrows too effeminate. Hot cocoa. Hair too curly.

Also, too millennial.

HTH
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

koopdog said:

Swaye said:

He is correct though. We are a bunch of pussies. I would bet my trailer that half the people on this bored have never been in a fist fight. You can probably count on one hand the number that have been in five or more. Not that you should go around kicking everyone's ass, but not shrinking from confrontation teaches you something about life. Now we have safe spaces and everyone is worried about micro aggression. It's fucking pathetic. I hope we never have to have another serious business mobilize the entire country kind of war, because we'd lose.

Love you as always. Now my fucktard logging town in the 80s. Be good with your fists. We actually parked our rigs in front of the high school with guns on the racks. Nobody died. If you squared off in Jubilee Park, you shook hands at the end.

My brother was a badass. So I had to maintain. Had at least 6 of those in Jr. High. High school was like a movie. I was big but didn't wear Carhart and listened to the talking heads and The Replacements. And I was kinda pretty. At least 5-6 fistfights a year in high school.

And nobody died. And I man hug and laugh it out with those guys.

Is that a better America than the one we have now?

Get in a fistfight. Just once. Learn to box. Be a man

Jesus. What happened?

You sound like a pussy faggot who got his ass beat.
    Hurtful.