Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clint Eastwood endorses Trump. Says we're living in a pussy generation.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    koopdog said:

Swaye said:

He is correct though. We are a bunch of pussies. I would bet my trailer that half the people on this bored have never been in a fist fight. You can probably count on one hand the number that have been in five or more. Not that you should go around kicking everyone's ass, but not shrinking from confrontation teaches you something about life. Now we have safe spaces and everyone is worried about micro aggression. It's fucking pathetic. I hope we never have to have another serious business mobilize the entire country kind of war, because we'd lose.

Love you as always. Now my fucktard logging town in the 80s. Be good with your fists. We actually parked our rigs in front of the high school with guns on the racks. Nobody died. If you squared off in Jubilee Park, you shook hands at the end.

My brother was a badass. So I had to maintain. Had at least 6 of those in Jr. High. High school was like a movie. I was big but didn't wear Carhart and listened to the talking heads and The Replacements. And I was kinda pretty. At least 5-6 fistfights a year in high school.

And nobody died. And I man hug and laugh it out with those guys.

Is that a better America than the one we have now?

Get in a fistfight. Just once. Learn to box. Be a man

Jesus. What happened?

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    Swaye said:

koopdog said:

Swaye said:

He is correct though. We are a bunch of pussies. I would bet my trailer that half the people on this bored have never been in a fist fight. You can probably count on one hand the number that have been in five or more. Not that you should go around kicking everyone's ass, but not shrinking from confrontation teaches you something about life. Now we have safe spaces and everyone is worried about micro aggression. It's fucking pathetic. I hope we never have to have another serious business mobilize the entire country kind of war, because we'd lose.

Love you as always. Now my fucktard logging town in the 80s. Be good with your fists. We actually parked our rigs in front of the high school with guns on the racks. Nobody died. If you squared off in Jubilee Park, you shook hands at the end.

My brother was a badass. So I had to maintain. Had at least 6 of those in Jr. High. High school was like a movie. I was big but didn't wear Carhart and listened to the talking heads and The Replacements. And I was kinda pretty. At least 5-6 fistfights a year in high school.

Get in a fistfight. Just once. Learn to box. Be a ban.

Jesus. What happened?

This. You had to be tough as nails growing up on the res. I won some. I lost some. But I never said no. Nobody died. But lessons were learned. And it had the added benefit that even now when some crossfit fag in an Affliction t-shirt pops off I can fag waffle him in front of his girlfriend. Beer me while I WOOF!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

If you're going to bash Micro-Aggressions and Safe-Spaces, Millennials are out.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He's right you know.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah, the good old 1930s, when Clint was growing up.

What a time to be alive!

I'm hearing the 30's were special in Germany for Huskies.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    TheGlove said:

koopdog said:

Swaye said:

Jesus. What happened?

Love you. I'm you're safe place.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I agree with Race.

Big surprise.

Did the two of you get that "infection" taken care of?
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Can it prairie nig or I'll loan you my blanket

Am I doing it right Clint??
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Anyone remember when even liberals were TUFF and they would smash your face in after pulling a double shift on the line in Saginaw or after 12 hours in the woods on the penisula? Now they go to trendy coffee shops and talk about their fake indignation over women getting paid less for the same work and trannies not having equal rights to shitters. We are Charmin soft.

Why do you hate feigning guilt over happenings that occurred when their great xxxxx grandparents were alive???
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Anyone remember when even liberals were TUFF and they would smash your face in after pulling a double shift on the line in Saginaw or after 12 hours in the woods on the penisula? Now they go to trendy coffee shops and talk about their fake indignation over women getting paid less for the same work and trannies not having equal rights to shitters. We are Charmin soft.

My grandma's boyfriend was the epitome of that. I found this shotgun under his bed when I was about nine and my mom flipped out. It was awesome. He would be 100 now (or more) if he were still alive. People who lived through the depression were tough.
    Who the hell doesn't have a shotgun underneath their bed???? At least those without small fuck trophys in the house anyway.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"Trump acts different than what I'm used to seeing in a presidential candidate. Therefore, he must be acting stupid."

Either way, people are crying about him. "I'm gonna move to Canada if he gets elected." Lol...pussies...oh, and why does nobody say they'll move to mexico? Let me guess, because you know Mexico is a shit hole but don't want to say it because then you'll be racist like Trump.

The same people that are calling Trump haters pussies now, were saying they were moving to Canada is Obama got elected. All of them are pussies.

HTH
  • Options
    koopdog said:

Swaye said:

Jesus. What happened?

You sound like a pussy faggot who got his ass beat.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,602
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People try to put me down, just because I get around.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Link?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,602
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

My first fist fight was in elementary school. I won. Loser had his dad come to the school and try to get me suspended. I didn't get suspended and his loser kid missed school for a whole week.

#TacTownTuff
  • Options
    Are we? really reduced to bragging about whose third grade fight was better?

Holy fuck.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:
    At least be classy and send citrus.