Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clint Eastwood endorses Trump. Says we're living in a pussy generation.

Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,893
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
edited August 2016 in Tug Tavern
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/3/clint-eastwood-blasts-pussy-generation-praises-tru/

“He’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Mr. Eastwood, 86, told Esquire magazine in an interview published Wednesday. “That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells.”

“We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” he continued. “And then when I did ‘Gran Torino,’ even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”

I fucking love Clint Eastwood. And he's right. We're living in a pussy generation.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dude was last seen talking to a chair.

NYBE
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I think there's a certain amount of meanness that is healthy for a society. We used go over that amount, and now we're way under.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yeah, the good old 1930s, when Clint was growing up.

What a time to be alive!
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Dude was last seen talking to a chair.

NYBE

You just lost all credibility. Sticking up for Portland was one thing. Making fun of Clint means I may be making a road trip in my lifted F350.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/3/clint-eastwood-blasts-pussy-generation-praises-tru/

“He’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Mr. Eastwood, 86, told Esquire magazine in an interview published Wednesday. “That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells.”

“We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” he continued. “And then when I did ‘Gran Torino,’ even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”

I fucking love Clint Eastwood. And he's right. We're living in a pussy generation.

I've noticed only the pussy generation is down voting you

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, the good old 1930s, when Clint was growing up.

What a time to be alive!

Because going back to the 1930s in its entirety is exactly what Clint is saying.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Swaye said:

Anyone remember when even liberals were TUFF and they would smash your face in after pulling a double shift on the line in Saginaw or after 12 hours in the woods on the penisula? Now they go to trendy coffee shops and talk about their fake indignation over women getting paid less for the same work and trannies not having equal rights to shitters. We are Charmin soft.

Link?
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2016

This is a woosh, right? Trump is by far the biggest fucking crying pussy in the election.

He might be less politically correct, but he is a much bigger pussy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,077
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Anyone remember when even liberals were TUFF and they would smash your face in after pulling a double shift on the line in Saginaw or after 12 hours in the woods on the penisula? Now they go to trendy coffee shops and talk about their fake indignation over women getting paid less for the same work and trannies not having equal rights to shitters. We are Charmin soft.

Link?
    Www.googleearth.com
    I laffed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

This is a woosh, right? Trump is by far the biggest fucking crying pussy in the election.

He might be less politically correct, but he is a much bigger pussy.
    Is this a double-reverse woosh? Everyone is crying, sure but nobody is crying harder than Trump haters. There has been an unprecedented amount of attacks on Trump this election. More than any presidential candidate in history.