Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clint Eastwood endorses Trump. Says we're living in a pussy generation.

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/3/clint-eastwood-blasts-pussy-generation-praises-tru/

“He’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Mr. Eastwood, 86, told Esquire magazine in an interview published Wednesday. “That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells.”

“We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” he continued. “And then when I did ‘Gran Torino,’ even my associate said, ‘This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.’ And I said, ‘Good. Let me read it tonight.’ The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, ‘We’re starting this immediately.’”

I fucking love Clint Eastwood. And he's right. We're living in a pussy generation.

A very biased post IMO
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

OZONE said:

I fucking love Clint Eastwood. And he's right. We're living in a pussy generation.

This is a woosh, right? Trump is by far the biggest fucking crying pussy in the election.

He might be less politically correct, but he is a much bigger pussy.
    Is this a double-reverse woosh? Everyone is crying, sure but nobody is crying harder than Trump haters. There has been an unprecedented amount of attacks on Trump this election. More than any presidential candidate in history.
    There's an unprecedented amount of attacks due to the unprecedented stupidity of the candidate. He gets what he deserves.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    "Trump acts different than what I'm used to seeing in a presidential candidate. Therefore, he must be acting stupid."

Either way, people are crying about him. "I'm gonna move to Canada if he gets elected." Lol...pussies...oh, and why does nobody say they'll move to mexico? Let me guess, because you know Mexico is a shit hole but don't want to say it because then you'll be racist like Trump.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Yeah, the good old 1930s, when Clint was growing up.

What a time to be alive!

Because going back to the 1930s in its entirety is exactly what Clint is saying.
    Agree
  • Options

OZONE said:

This is a woosh, right? Trump is by far the biggest fucking crying pussy in the election.

Is this a double-reverse woosh? Everyone is crying, sure but nobody is crying harder than Trump haters. There has been an unprecedented amount of attacks by Trump this election. More than any presidential candidate in history.
    If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

Swaye said:

He is correct though. We are a bunch of pussies. I would bet my trailer that half the people on this bored have never been in a fist fight. You can probably count on one hand the number that have been in five or more. Not that you should go around kicking everyone's ass, but not shrinking from confrontation teaches you something about life. Now we have safe spaces and everyone is worried about micro aggression. It's fucking pathetic. I hope we never have to have another serious business mobilize the entire country kind of war, because we'd lose.

Love you as always. Now my fucktard logging town in the 80s. Be good with your fists. We actually parked our rigs in front of the high school with guns on the racks. Nobody died. If you squared off in Jubilee Park, you shook hands at the end.

My brother was a badass. So I had to maintain. Had at least 6 of those in Jr. High. High school was like a movie. I was big but didn't wear Carhart and listened to the talking heads and The Replacements. And I was kinda pretty. At least 5-6 fistfights a year in high school.

And nobody died. And I man hug and laugh it out with those guys.

Is that a better America than the one we have now?

Get in a fistfight. Just once. Learn to box. Be a man

Jesus. What happened?

Golfers shake hands at the end of fights.
    Be an actual TUFF liberal logger then pop off.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2016

OZONE said:

Is this a double-reverse woosh? Everyone is crying, sure but nobody is crying harder than Trump haters. There has been an unprecedented amount of attacks on Trump this election. More than any presidential candidate in history.
    Yes, I've been saying this for weeks... think about the fact that some of his biggest and most vocal haters are members of his own party. He is a fucking idiot.

It is unprecedented that so many prominent members of a party hate their party's candidate. That is the amazing part in all of this. You expect (D)s to hate him, but a huge % of (R)s hate him even more.

Never in modern history, have so many prominent (R)s hated their party's candidate so much, they they have publicly stated that they intend to vote (D) in this election.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

Swaye said:

He is correct though. We are a bunch of pussies. I would bet my trailer that half the people on this bored have never been in a fist fight. You can probably count on one hand the number that have been in five or more. Not that you should go around kicking everyone's ass, but not shrinking from confrontation teaches you something about life. Now we have safe spaces and everyone is worried about micro aggression. It's fucking pathetic. I hope we never have to have another serious business mobilize the entire country kind of war, because we'd lose.

Love you as always. Now my fucktard logging town in the 80s. Be good with your fists. We actually parked our rigs in front of the high school with guns on the racks. Nobody died. If you squared off in Jubilee Park, you shook hands at the end.

My brother was a badass. So I had to maintain. Had at least 6 of those in Jr. High. High school was like a movie. I was big but didn't wear Carhart and listened to the talking heads and The Replacements. And I was kinda pretty. At least 5-6 fistfights a year in high school.

And nobody died. And I man hug and laugh it out with those guys.

Is that a better America than the one we have now?

Get in a fistfight. Just once. Learn to box. Be a man

Jesus. What happened?

Golfers shake hands at the end of fights.
    Be an actual TUFF liberal logger then pop off.
    Hi. Did you miss the video from this week?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Yes, I've been saying this for weeks... think about the fact that some of his biggest and most vocal haters are members of his own party. He is a fucking idiot.

It is unprecedented that so many prominent members of a party hate their party's candidate. That is the amazing part in all of this. You expect (D)s to hate him, but a huge % of (R)s hate him even more.

Never in modern history, have so many prominent (R)s hated their party's candidate so much, they they have publicly stated that they intend to vote (D) in this election.
    A large percentage of democrats hate Hillary less than the other alternatives.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

If a large percentage of democrats don't hate Hillary it speaks volumes
    They do. But not enough to vote for Trump.

That is the difference.

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Getting into this whole discussion about which side supports who is pointless. All of a sudden, the opinions of Republicans are suddenly important even though most of you denouncing Trump have probably spent years stating the opposite? Normally you'd be using Republican support for something as a reason to be against it.

I agree with Race. Back to the topic at hand, pussies.
  • Options

Getting into this whole discussion about which side supports who is pointless. All of a sudden, the opinions of Republicans are suddenly important even though most of you denouncing Trump have probably spent years stating the opposite? Normally you'd be using Republican support for something as a reason to be against it.

I agree with Race. Back to the topic at hand, pussies.

We're on topic. We're taking about how Trump is a pussy.