Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final Facebook post from Baton Rouge officer killed by ambush

124»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

If I had two dad's I'd be an attorney.

So you have two moms.

Makes sense.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

If I had two dad's I'd be an attorney.

So you have two moms.

Makes sense.
    Nope then I'd be Flea.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Little Sledog's 2nd grade art project.

Actual photo

• Options
    dflea said:

Actual photo

Wood hit the blonde
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

dflea said:

Actual photo

Wood hit the blonde

She heard you.

• Options

dflea said:

Actual photo

Wood hit the blonde

She heard you.

Well played
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    dflea said:

Actual photo

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

This thread now has AIDS. Blue Waffle induced AIDS.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Actual photo

@IrishDawg22 is back. A PM is overdue.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

I have a friend is a cop and he would never shoot an unarmed black man. Every group has its share of bad apples.

99.99 percent of cops are the same way.

A big problem with humanity is groupthink and generalizations. I have no idea how many cops have shot unarmed black men in the past 5 years...20 maybe? Out of hundreds of thousands of police officers?

This shit is a complicated fucking social issue
    It would be a lot less complicated if the good cops didn't defend the fucktarded ones.

100% agree.

I think a lot of it has to do with how fucked cops would be in prison, honestly. Do they go straight to isolation and avoid population altogether? I have no idea.
    Lots of people get fucked in prison. We don't give them a free pass on account of it. You wanna talk prison reform, I'm all for it. But that's a separate issue IMHO.

It is a separate, but closely related, issue IMO. Pedophiles can't band together to help one avoid prison time. Cops can.

I'm all for prison reform as well. The criminal justice system needs change.
    I don't understand. Are you looking for pedophile law reform to allow them to band together?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016
    DeepSeaZ said:

I have a friend is a cop and he would never shoot an unarmed black man. Every group has its share of bad apples.

A big problem with humanity is groupthink and generalizations. I have no idea how many cops have shot unarmed black men in the past 5 years...20 maybe? Out of hundreds of thousands of police officers?

It would be a lot less complicated if the good cops didn't defend the fucktarded ones.

100% agree.

I think a lot of it has to do with how fucked cops would be in prison, honestly. Do they go straight to isolation and avoid population altogether? I have no idea.
    Lots of people get fucked in prison. We don't give them a free pass on account of it. You wanna talk prison reform, I'm all for it. But that's a separate issue IMHO.

It is a separate, but closely related, issue IMO. Pedophiles can't band together to help one avoid prison time. Cops can.

I don't understand. Are you looking for pedophile law reform to allow them to band together?

Are you fucking serious?

Pedophiles, cops, and narcs are the most hated groups in prison...they can and do get killed...
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016

DeepSeaZ said:

100% agree.

Are you fucking serious?

Pedophiles, cops, and narcs are the most hated groups in prison...they can and do get killed...
    Prison superiority guy

Me thinks you got woosherood
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016

DeepSeaZ said:

100% agree.

Are you fucking serious?

Prison superiority guy

Me thinks you got woosherood
    Lol you're right, my whoosh-o-meter was broken today

I've watched some tv shows, im an expert