Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final Facebook post from Baton Rouge officer killed by ambush

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,150
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited July 2016 in Tug Tavern
"I swear to God I love this city, but I wonder if this city loves me. In uniform I get nasty, hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. ... These are trying times. Please don't let hate infect your heart."

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I wonder how long these dumb fucks cops will take to realize all they had to do was come out against killing unarmed black men. To condemn those that did it.

Ya'll think its about the bodies. So you say dumb shit about Chicago. Black men go to jail for murder in Chicago, police officers do not go to jail for murdering black men in America.

The blood of all these dead cops is on their own hands. The dead facebook cry baby cop was right. People hated him and they should have. Show me the facebook post by that guy talking about how shooting unarmed black men is wrong, saying hey we can't keep allowing people to get off for murder simply because they wear a uniform. I bet that coward never wrote that so he got what was coming to him.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Was this cop black or white? Do you care?

I wonder how long these dumb fucks cops will take to realize all they had to do was come out against killing unarmed black men. To condemn those that did it.

Ya'll think its about the bodies. So you say dumb shit about Chicago. Black men go to jail for murder in Chicago, police officers do not go to jail for murdering black men in America.

The blood of all these dead cops is on their own hands. The dead facebook cry baby cop was right. People hated him and they should have. Show me the facebook post by that guy talking about how shooting unarmed black men is wrong, saying hey we can't keep allowing people to get off for murder simply because they wear a uniform. I bet that coward never wrote that so he got what was coming to him.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

DeepSeaZ said:

Cops are blue. That's the problem. White or black they will all coordinate their stories
    And they all commit brutal acts without justification, right?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

"I swear to God I love this city, but I wonder if this city loves me. In uniform I get nasty, hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. ... These are trying times. Please don't let hate infect your heart."

Powerful stuff Derek.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

You're right.

Cops just need to leave inner cities and let the kids kill each other off.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    cynical but I get it.

DeepSeaZ said:

Cops are blue. That's the problem. White or black they will all coordinate their stories
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I like you APAG (75k), but comeon dude. The issue is more nuanced than that.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Say dumb shit about Chicago?

I suppose it's the cops fault that 10-20 kids get murdered every weekend on the Southside. It's the cops fault faggots like Chief Keef, at the tender age of 17, have another teen killed over a rap beef and then laugh about it on twitter.

MLK is spinning in his grave. There is a reason MLK is celebrated and not Malcolm X. Shooting indiscriminately at all cops doesn't solve a fucking thing. It fuels the fire. What is needed is political discourse and protests.

I agree cops need to be held to a higher standard. It's getting there with body cameras and increased national attention. There are cops that are power tripping pieces of shit.

Saying the black police officer got what was coming to him is fucking disgusting. You have no fucking clue what his thoughts were, you just assume.

Your post is just as fucking stupid as someone saying all black men deserve to die and have what's coming, since some are complicit in violence.
    Fuck off @Tequilla
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016

Say dumb shit about Chicago?

I suppose it's the cops fault that 10-20 kids get murdered every weekend on the Southside. It's the cops fault faggots like Chief Keef, at the tender age of 17, have another teen killed over a rap beef and then laugh about it on twitter.

MLK is spinning in his grave. There is a reason MLK is celebrated and not Malcolm X. Shooting indiscriminately at all cops doesn't solve a fucking thing. It fuels the fire. What is needed is political discourse and protests.

I agree cops need to be held to a higher standard. It's getting there with body cameras and increased national attention. There are cops that are power tripping pieces of shit.

Saying the black police officer got what was coming to him is fucking disgusting. You have no fucking clue what his thoughts were, you just assume.

Your post is just as fucking stupid as someone saying all black men deserve to die and have what's coming, since some are complicit in violence.
    Fuck off @Tequilla

APAG's post was the same fucking length you little bitch
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    6 paragraphs is more than 3 paragraphs
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

6 paragraphs is more than 3 paragraphs

Unless you can mold 1 paragraph into nine, you ain't no @Tequila
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like it when PGOS gets on a role
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908

This post is exactly whats wrong with the current situation. All hate and no logic fueled by disinformation from the bought and paid for media. The data shows otherwise. Logic shows otherwise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

But you can't let the actual statistics or criminal behavior interfere with a manufactured crisis.