Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final Facebook post from Baton Rouge officer killed by ambush

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I have a friend is a cop and he would never shoot an unarmed black man. Every group has its share of bad apples.

99.99 percent of cops are the same way.

A big problem with humanity is groupthink and generalizations. I have no idea how many cops have shot unarmed black men in the past 5 years...20 maybe? Out of hundreds of thousands of police officers?

This shit is a complicated fucking social issue
  • Options
    Founders Club

I have a friend is a cop and he would never shoot an unarmed black man. Every group has its share of bad apples.

A big problem with humanity is groupthink and generalizations. I have no idea how many cops have shot unarmed black men in the past 5 years...20 maybe? Out of hundreds of thousands of police officers?

It would be a lot less complicated if the good cops didn't defend the fucktarded ones.

100% agree.

I think a lot of it has to do with how fucked cops would be in prison, honestly. Do they go straight to isolation and avoid population altogether? I have no idea.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    This sensible conversation in Tug Tavern is scaring me.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

DeepSeaZ said:

Was this cop black or white? Do you care?

I wonder how long these dumb fucks cops will take to realize all they had to do was come out against killing unarmed black men. To condemn those that did it.

Ya'll think its about the bodies. So you say dumb shit about Chicago. Black men go to jail for murder in Chicago, police officers do not go to jail for murdering black men in America.

The blood of all these dead cops is on their own hands. The dead facebook cry baby cop was right. People hated him and they should have. Show me the facebook post by that guy talking about how shooting unarmed black men is wrong, saying hey we can't keep allowing people to get off for murder simply because they wear a uniform. I bet that coward never wrote that so he got what was coming to him.

Cops are blue. That's the problem. White or black they will all coordinate their stories
    And they all commit brutal acts without justification, right?
    That's not what I wrote.

They will all cover up for someone that does. That's not even a debate.

There was 20 cops or more at Rodney King. Before they knew there was a video everyone of them told the same story in their report. Nothing to see here, no issues.
    http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/30659/obama-warns-cops-admit-your-sins-or-else/p1

I think that's the same thing Obama said.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

It would be a lot less complicated if the good cops didn't defend the fucktarded ones.

100% agree.

I think a lot of it has to do with how fucked cops would be in prison, honestly. Do they go straight to isolation and avoid population altogether? I have no idea.
    Lots of people get fucked in prison. We don't give them a free pass on account of it. You wanna talk prison reform, I'm all for it. But that's a separate issue IMHO.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited July 2016

There were 102 in 2015 alone. UK has had 55 total regardless of race since 1991. US police kill at 845x the rate of the UK.

I don't necessarily think it's a black/cop problem, but there's definitely a cop problem.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have a fren in Black Lives Matter and he would never shoot a cop (or even harm a fly). Every group has its share of bad apples.

Sounds like you need some new friends.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016

100% agree.

Lots of people get fucked in prison. We don't give them a free pass on account of it. You wanna talk prison reform, I'm all for it. But that's a separate issue IMHO.

It is a separate, but closely related, issue IMO. Pedophiles can't band together to help one avoid prison time. Cops can.

I'm all for prison reform as well. The criminal justice system needs change.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    salemcoog said:

I have a fren in Black Lives Matter and he would never shoot a cop (or even harm a fly). Every group has its share of bad apples.

Sounds like you need some new friends.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,902
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2016

DeepSeaZ said:

Was this cop black or white? Do you care?

I wonder how long these dumb fucks cops will take to realize all they had to do was come out against killing unarmed black men. To condemn those that did it.

Ya'll think its about the bodies. So you say dumb shit about Chicago. Black men go to jail for murder in Chicago, police officers do not go to jail for murdering black men in America.

The blood of all these dead cops is on their own hands. The dead facebook cry baby cop was right. People hated him and they should have. Show me the facebook post by that guy talking about how shooting unarmed black men is wrong, saying hey we can't keep allowing people to get off for murder simply because they wear a uniform. I bet that coward never wrote that so he got what was coming to him.

Cops are blue. That's the problem. White or black they will all coordinate their stories </"Quote" rel="CuntWaffle">I have a friend is a cop and he would never shoot an unarmed black man. Every group has its share of bad apples.
    I know (think?) you're being sarkastic but is this the new politically correct version of 'I have lots of black friends'?

When is the cool Facebook temporary profile pic for that coming out?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

My drunk uneducated opinion spews this: Murder is intent to kill delivered. Are cops actively getting in their squad cars saying "let's kill a black dude randomly today because he's black dude"?

Clearly there is an equal fear between parties. I just don't think throwing around "murder" is appropriate when these guys are in high pressure situations fueled by resistance.

No doubt cops tow the company line (I generally have disliked every experience with cops since it's usually been of the I'm drunk and fucking up sort and they're dicks), but the assumption they are out to kill blacks like it's an agenda is crazy to me.

Exactly. I think a lot of these cops are just huge pussies.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908

It would be a lot less complicated if people didn't resist arrest and go for guns. The word missing in every incident is "comply". You have no right to resist arrest. It ain't hard unless your as dumb as Tommyboy.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Blahblah dawgsense
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

It would be a lot less complicated if people didn't resist arrest and go for guns. The word missing in every incident is "comply". You have no right to resist arrest. It ain't hard unless your as dumb as Tommyboy.

Did the cat in Minnesota resist? Have there been cases of police shootings when nobody was resisting? Why don't you pay fucking attention?

It's like PGOS said - this shit is complicated - and you're apparently too fucking stupid to understand anything complicated.

So fuck off.
    The Baton Rouge man certainly resisted and was trying to draw a gun. He was a convicted felon in possession of a gun among other things.

Minnesota? I don't know and neither do you. Jumping to conclusions is why we're at where we're at. Like "hands up don't shoot" bullshit from the last go 'round.

It's morons like you crying foul before any facts are known that are the problem.

So kiss my ass!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Are you saying that if criminals didn't own guns, there would be less people shot?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Did the cat in Minnesota resist? Have there been cases of police shootings when nobody was resisting? Why don't you pay fucking attention?

It's like PGOS said - this shit is complicated - and you're apparently too fucking stupid to understand anything complicated.

So fuck off.
    The Baton Rouge man certainly resisted and was trying to draw a gun. He was a convicted felon in possession of a gun among other things.

Minnesota? I don't know and neither do you. Jumping to conclusions is why we're at where we're at. Like "hands up don't shoot" bullshit from the last go 'round.

It's morons like you crying foul before any facts are known that are the problem.

So kiss my ass!
    Exactly. But you're the one running your fucking piehole about not resisting keeping you from getting shot, right?

You fucking dope.

One of your dads should have left you in the woods when you were a kid.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016

There were 102 in 2015 alone. UK has had 55 total regardless of race since 1991. US police kill at 845x the rate of the UK.

I don't necessarily think it's a black/cop problem, but there's definitely a cop problem.

Interesting.

I wonder how many were PCP zombies or people way too high on crack assaulting the cops -- because that does happen
  • Options
    If I had two dad's I'd be an attorney.