Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final Facebook post from Baton Rouge officer killed by ambush

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

I wonder how long these dumb fucks cops will take to realize all they had to do was come out against killing unarmed black men. To condemn those that did it.

Ya'll think its about the bodies. So you say dumb shit about Chicago. Black men go to jail for murder in Chicago, police officers do not go to jail for murdering black men in America.

The blood of all these dead cops is on their own hands. The dead facebook cry baby cop was right. People hated him and they should have. Show me the facebook post by that guy talking about how shooting unarmed black men is wrong, saying hey we can't keep allowing people to get off for murder simply because they wear a uniform. I bet that coward never wrote that so he got what was coming to him.

This post is exactly whats wrong with the current situation. All hate and no logic fueled by disinformation from the bought and paid for media. The data shows otherwise. Logic shows otherwise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

But you can't let the actual statistics or criminal behavior interfere with a manufactured crisis.

We get it. You want to kill all the blacks.
  • Options

Sledog said:

I wonder how long these dumb fucks cops will take to realize all they had to do was come out against killing unarmed black men. To condemn those that did it.

Ya'll think its about the bodies. So you say dumb shit about Chicago. Black men go to jail for murder in Chicago, police officers do not go to jail for murdering black men in America.

The blood of all these dead cops is on their own hands. The dead facebook cry baby cop was right. People hated him and they should have. Show me the facebook post by that guy talking about how shooting unarmed black men is wrong, saying hey we can't keep allowing people to get off for murder simply because they wear a uniform. I bet that coward never wrote that so he got what was coming to him.

This post is exactly whats wrong with the current situation. All hate and no logic fueled by disinformation from the bought and paid for media. The data shows otherwise. Logic shows otherwise.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

But you can't let the actual statistics or criminal behavior interfere with a manufactured crisis.

Sledog's racist agenda is clear. Stop sticking his dick.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

"...movements such as Black Lives Matter should seek solutions within their own communities rather than blah blah blah"

That's part of the paper lol.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Say dumb shit about Chicago?

I suppose it's the cops fault that 10-20 kids get murdered every weekend on the Southside. It's the cops fault faggots like Chief Keef, at the tender age of 17, have another teen killed over a rap beef and then laugh about it on twitter.

MLK is spinning in his grave. There is a reason MLK is celebrated and not Malcolm X. Shooting indiscriminately at all cops doesn't solve a fucking thing. It fuels the fire. What is needed is political discourse and protests.

I agree cops need to be held to a higher standard. It's getting there with body cameras and increased national attention. There are cops that are power tripping pieces of shit.

Saying the black police officer got what was coming to him is fucking disgusting. You have no fucking clue what his thoughts were, you just assume.

Your post is just as fucking stupid as someone saying all black men deserve to die and have what's coming, since some are complicit in violence.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

"...movements such as Black Lives Matter should seek solutions within their own communities rather than blah blah blah"

That's part of the paper lol.
    Yeah I see them marching in the hood about black on black crime all the time, said no one ever! They are not paid by Soros to do that.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

I haven't been in the Tug Tavern in a month or so really so I can't speak to that
  • Options

Sledog said:

I haven't been in the Tug Tavern in a month or so really so I can't speak to that
    @IrishDawg22 is back. Send a PM.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

@IrishDawg22 is back. Send a PM.

no
  • Options
    Founders Club

I suppose it's the cops fault that 10-20 kids get murdered every weekend on the Southside. It's the cops fault faggots like Chief Keef, at the tender age of 17, have another teen killed over a rap beef and then laugh about it on twitter.

MLK is spinning in his grave. There is a reason MLK is celebrated and not Malcolm X. Shooting indiscriminately at all cops doesn't solve a fucking thing. It fuels the fire. What is needed is political discourse and protests.

I agree cops need to be held to a higher standard. It's getting there with body cameras and increased national attention. There are cops that are power tripping pieces of shit.

Saying the black police officer got what was coming to him is fucking disgusting. You have no fucking clue what his thoughts were, you just assume.

Your post is just as fucking stupid as someone saying all black men deserve to die and have what's coming, since some are complicit in violence.
    Disagree.

What parts do you disagree with? I'm genuinely curious
  • Options

Disagree.

What parts do you disagree with? I'm genuinely curious
    Seriously, you need to PM @IrishDawg22
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2016

You forgot to blame white people for failing to acknowledge their white privilege. Other than that your Occupy Social Justice Warrior rant makes a metro Seattle douche bag blush.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

6 paragraphs is more than 3 paragraphs

You should probably just tuck yourself into the gulag bed on this subject.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

6 paragraphs is more than 3 paragraphs

You should probably just tuck yourself into the gulag bed on this subject.
    I like to watch you press though.