Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jen Cohen refers to scholarship costs as "Welfare payments"

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

So let me get this right, not only is she fat, but incompetent as well. Got it. Fuck off UW. You are such a pack of fagglets.

And she's not even going to show us her tits.
    Sure of that?
    She could solve the revenue problem overnight by stripping in the Zone at halftime.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

So let me get this right, not only is she fat, but incompetent as well. Got it. Fuck off UW. You are such a pack of fagglets.

Sure of that?
    She could solve the revenue problem overnight by stripping in the Zone at halftime.
    What she gonna pay off the debt with all the boos the 20,000 in attendance rain down on her?
  • Options
    phineas said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Sure of that?
    What she gonna pay off the debt with all the boobs the 20,000 in attendance rain down on her?
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Once again we're hit with stunners that would, at best, get you laughed out of the room in any other profession. But UW, in all its infinite wisdom, continues to redefine AD incompetency.

The degree in which we're* fucked if Petersen doesn't work out... I shudder to think.

I imagine it'd all be highly amusing to someone with no emotional ties to the school. 15 straight years of being mathematically eliminated from P12 contention by fucking June hasn't made the sting lessen at all.

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    Baseman said:

phineas said:

haie said:

The whole stadium/game experience is to just cater to families who go to the games once or twice a year.

Really? Because the game day experience is just as bad for the families who go once or twice a year. Trust me on this.

All it takes is one pissing down raining, buttfucking from asu, sitting on shitty high school bleachers surrounded by old gray hair men and women reminiscing about 30 year old husky football to realize you've had enough live experience for a lifetime
    I don't have gray hair yet asshole
    i use this. It's amazingly effective.. What's your problem?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Bully for you Koop. I checked my insecurities @ the door. You?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

I just like my hair a certain color. Like my shoes, shirt, or skin. Insecurity. LOL son.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

Baseman said:

I just like my hair a certain color. Like my shoes, shirt, or skin. Insecurity. LOL son.
    ISAFNRC
  • Options

koopdog said:

Baseman said:

ISAFNRC
    Thank you for catching that.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    koopdog said:

Baseman said:

I got notin but luv for ya Koop
  • Options
    Baseman said:

koopdog said:

Baseman said:

I got notin but luv for ya Koop
    Cyber?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wait, Cohen is suggesting attendance is too low? Didn't she just say she has the best sales team already?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,782
    The silver lining in all of this is that pressure should mount to shut down and scale back some shit programs that draw no support, but suck off the football revenues to exist. It won't happen overnight, but with rising costs, it will put a spotlight on useless programs that don't justify the dollars they currently get. That's what should happen. If it doesn't, and the losses mount, pressure will mount for a different AD. Pay attention to the shit show on upper campus at present. Legislators do, and UW has an uphill battle getting more state dollars when "students" are blocking traffic on I5, and AD's are losing millions.
  • Options

The silver lining in all of this is that pressure should mount to shut down and scale back some shit programs that draw no support, but suck off the football revenues to exist. It won't happen overnight, but with rising costs, it will put a spotlight on useless programs that don't justify the dollars they currently get. That's what should happen. If it doesn't, and the losses mount, pressure will mount for a different AD. Pay attention to the shit show on upper campus at present. Legislators do, and UW has an uphill battle getting more state dollars when "students" are blocking traffic on I5, and AD's are losing millions.

You realize you're talking about the same legislators who get their votes from the students blocking traffic, right?
    Not in the Senate. You realize Republicans run it because Conservative Dems flipped to their side, right?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,294
    Founders Club

You realize you're talking about the same legislators who get their votes from the students blocking traffic, right?
    Not in the Senate. You realize Republicans run it because Conservative Dems flipped to their side, right?
    So 49% of the senate loves those traffic blocking protestor students. Point still stands.
  • Options

So 49% of the senate loves those traffic blocking protestor students. Point still stands.
    Seattle Democrats are pretty much hated outside of Seattle. In case you didn't know. I'm sure the Seattle Dems love those students and probably march along with them. But working class Everett and Tacoma military families hate their fucking guts.