Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warriors are Done

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

If you guys can't see that Karma is with the Cavs this year I can't help you. I knew Curry was going to get hurt but was asked to hold on to the information until it could be made public

The Cavs suck

This Spurs team had the best regular season of any Popovich coached team. The Warriors season has clouded how good the Spurs are.

Whether Curry plays or not, tsio for the Warriors. They need superstar Curry, not the dinged up version he will be, if he can even play.

Have you considered the possibility that the rest of the NBA is hot garbage?
    Even if that were true, it wouldn't change the fact that a hobbled Curry and the Warriors aren't beating a full strength San Antonio. You heard it here first Boobie.
    It's definitely true.

This Clippers/Blazers shit is completely unwatchable.

True. But where else will you see double air ball free throws and a half dozen extra manufactured 30 second timeouts to allow Doc Rivers and Chris Paul (r i p) undress officials?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MyCavs

Remember injuries are no excuse

For some guys they are. Curry, LeBron, Durant... There are probably a few others. There is no way to overcome the loss of a true superstar.

If Klay got hurt I wouldn't let that be an excuse. Curry is a different story.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MyCavs

For some guys they are. Curry, LeBron, Durant... There are probably a few others. There is no way to overcome the loss of a true superstar.

Play in the Finals without Love and Irving and then pop off. I was told over and over it was no excuse.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MyCavs

Play in the Finals without Love and Irving and then pop off. I was told over and over it was no excuse.
    Love sucks. Irving is good, but he's like Klay. The guy who replaced him defended Curry better than anyone.

No team in the NBA is winning without their superstar. The Bulls would have never won shit if Jordan had gotten injured. The Lakers wouldn't have won if Kobe was injured.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Love is a lot better this year especially after the coaching change

The Warriors still have the Finals MVP. No excuses
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

#MyCavs

In fairness the East was dreck last year so getting to the Finals isn't anything to be crowned for ... A LBJ only led team in the West would have been lucky to get out of the 1st round
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

#MyCavs

In fairness the East was dreck last year so getting to the Finals isn't anything to be crowned for ... A LBJ only led team in the West would have been lucky to get out of the 1st round
    Guess that's why they could have realistically taken the Warriors to 7 games.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

#MyCavs

Love sucks. Irving is good, but he's like Klay. The guy who replaced him defended Curry better than anyone.

No team in the NBA is winning without their superstar. The Bulls would have never won shit if Jordan had gotten injured. The Lakers wouldn't have won if Kobe was injured.
    In fact the Bulls didn't win shit when Jordan "retired." And that's with a Hall of Famer in Pippen running the show.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2016

#MyCavs

In fact the Bulls didn't win shit when Jordan "retired." And that's with a Hall of Famer in Pippen running the show.
    It's sad that an MJ/Hakeem finals didn't happen when they were both at the height of their games.

Also, MJ played in '95, the only playoffs he missed were '94.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's Love got to do with it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

What's Love got to do with it?

Husky fan

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

#MyCavs

Guess that's why they could have realistically taken the Warriors to 7 games.
    They were closer to losing in 5 than playing in 7 ...

Once the Warriors made a very small adjustment to their rotation in the 2nd half of Game 3 the Cavs pretty much had no chance from then forward
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Cavs really didn't play the Warriors any tougher than the Grizz.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Love is a lot better this year especially after the coaching change

The Warriors still have the Finals MVP. No excuses

Yes Love's much better this year.

What team in history has ever won a title after losing their undisputed best player? If Curry's out versus the Spurs that's a reason for the loss, not an excuse. Same story with the Clips losing Paul, and Paul isn't nearly as good as Curry.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Clips lost Blake too

We're not going to make any excuses

This is the big leagues son
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Don't be obtuse.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't be obese.

#HuskyCheer
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I like to be RoadDoog fucking stupid and make bold NBA proclamations without even knowing what the second round matchups are.

I do that.

Boobie 2.0 continues to be a disaster. Major pressing, especially when you yourself say nothing but the WCF matter.
    I still lean Warriors without Curry, but it's very close.
    You actually think the Warriors without Curry can beat the Spurs? Are you planning on taking out Leonard, Aldridge, and Parker?
    Spurs would be favored, but not prohibitive, in that scenario. Ditto Cavs/ Curry-less Warriors.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Why is this thread so fucking long?