Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warriors are Done

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Grade 2 MCL sprain. Will be reevaluated in two weeks.

TSIO

It's a Grade 1 sprain ... not a grade 2 sprain.

If it was a Grade 2 sprain, the odds of him returning before the Finals would be slim to none.

Grade 1 probably puts him best case at the back end of a lengthy series against the Clippers but more likely at some point during the series against the Spurs.

With the type of medical support around for a NBA organization, it's likely that he'll be able to return on the front end of recovery time than the back end of it.

Assuming he's back in a series against the Spurs, I would expect that he'd have some rust to his game. It probably levels the playing field a bit as I would expect the Warriors to win the series in probably 5 or 6 games with everybody 100% healthy. Very likely that you're looking at a 7 game series at this point.
    Grade 1 sprain superiority guy.
  • Options

You know the Clippers beat the Spurs last year right?

So? Clips are worse, Spurs are better.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You know the Clippers beat the Spurs last year right?

So? Clips are worse, Spurs are better.
    I think his point was that the Spurs could shit themselves against OKC.
  • Options
    I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Blazers bandwagoning. Only down 2-1.
  • Options

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any Blazers bandwagoning. Only down 2-1.

On behalf of my fellow Blazers fans:

The Clippers and Blazers both suck.
  • Options

This Spurs team had the best regular season of any Popovich coached team. The Warriors season has clouded how good the Spurs are.

Whether Curry plays or not, tsio for the Warriors. They need superstar Curry, not the dinged up version he will be, if he can even play.

Have you considered the possibility that the rest of the NBA is hot garbage?
  • Options
    Curry's shooting makes him an all time great, it's inaccurate to say otherwise. Absolutrly no one has shot the three like he has.
  • Options

This Spurs team had the best regular season of any Popovich coached team. The Warriors season has clouded how good the Spurs are.

Whether Curry plays or not, tsio for the Warriors. They need superstar Curry, not the dinged up version he will be, if he can even play.

Even if that were true, it wouldn't change the fact that a hobbled Curry and the Warriors aren't beating a full strength San Antonio. You heard it here first Boobie.
    It's definitely true.

This Clippers/Blazers shit is completely unwatchable.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Even if that were true, it wouldn't change the fact that a hobbled Curry and the Warriors aren't beating a full strength San Antonio. You heard it here first Boobie.
    It's definitely true.

The Blazers defense. The Clippers black unis. The constant "Beat LA" chants. I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Options
    haie said:

It's definitely true.

The Blazers defense. The Clippers black unis. The constant "Beat LA" chants. I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Plus the WHITE SHIRSEY FUCKING LOOSER unis.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Blues would beat the Clippers.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

The Oilers would beat the Clippers.

• Options
    I've always hated watching the Clips. Boring af basketball, lame personalities, terrible coach.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Any concern that the Warriors may struggle getting to the West Finals is now gone ... Curry has 3 weeks to get healthy ... that should be enough time
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've always hated watching the Clips. Boring af basketball, lame personalities, terrible coach.

It's fun to watch them lose.
  • Options
    Not to mention awful fans. *cough Bill Simmons cough*
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #MyCavs

Remember injuries are no excuse