Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HFP

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2016
    PurpleJ said:

Can you call it selling out if you aren't actually getting paid?

Is a whore that gets "paid" in crack, still a whore?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

chuck said:

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone gives a fuck about this. Three HH posters who recorded their thoughts about the football program as a hobby and shared it on the web so it was accessible to fellow posters found an avenue to go a little bigger with their hobby. Much butthurt ensued. Seems weird to me.

Actually I lied. I'm not trying to figure it out. Don't give a fuck. These guys did a good job as far as podcasts go, but come on...podcasts are too fucking boring to sit through anyways.

Hope all three of the sell out fucks stick around as posters. I spent 81% more time reading and replying to their posts than I did listening to the pods anyways.

This is pretty much where I'm at. Many of my favorite poasters here do the podcast thing, but only Race and iDawg compelled me to listen on the reg. I much prefer the actively interacting on the boreds to passively listening to a podcast. If the HFP three keep poasting here this doesn't affect me much at all. If they LEAVE, it's a sad day.
    I don't expect everyone to understand the problem with what they've done but I did expect you to get it.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'll play.

Since Hillary has none, HFP can podcast one authentic fart and win by default.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Houhusky said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone gives a fuck about this. Three HH posters who recorded their thoughts about the football program as a hobby and shared it on the web so it was accessible to fellow posters found an avenue to go a little bigger with their hobby. Much butthurt ensued. Seems weird to me.

Actually I lied. I'm not trying to figure it out. Don't give a fuck. These guys did a good job as far as podcasts go, but come on...podcasts are too fucking boring to sit through anyways.

Hope all three of the sell out fucks stick around as posters. I spent 81% more time reading and replying to their posts than I did listening to the pods anyways.

This is pretty much where I'm at. Many of my favorite poasters here do the podcast thing, but only Race and iDawg compelled me to listen on the reg. I much prefer the actively interacting on the boreds to passively listening to a podcast. If the HFP three keep poasting here this doesn't affect me much at all. If they LEAVE, it's a sad day.
    I don't expect everyone to understand the problem with what they've done but I did expect you to get it.
    Nah I get it. They've sacrificed their integrity to move up in the world. If HHB = Trump/Sanders then HFP now = Jeb/Hillary. I understand why that bothers people. If they're just cutting out the fucks and citrus references that doesn't really bother me. I imagine many of us have real life situations where we tone down that stuff a bit. If it means their actual opinions on Husky football are compromised then that's a real issue, I just don't see evidence that that's the case yet.

Chest has always been more positive about Peterman than most of us here, and well lil' jimmy and I have never really seen eye to eye about anything so I'm not really worried about his opinion being compromised. If Roady turns into a doog for access, that will piss me off. I just honestly I have a hard time imagining RoadDawg dooging out.

Let me put it this way, if Stalin issued a new decree that we couldn't say fuck or make sexual comments about the AD I personally wouldn't have a major issue with that. What makes this place special for me isn't so much that it's R rated as that it's the one place we can offer negative opinions about the program without being silenced or run off. If the HFP will keep their honest voice about the program I don't really give a fuck if they say fuck. If this is the beginning of them watering down their opinions to try and become "somebody" then yeah they're just like everybody else in the media and that sucks.

I guess I'm more LIPO than TSIO. And again I'm not a faithful listener of any of our current podcasts so it doesn't impact me significantly.
    You must have missed the podcast with Jude gushing about Romar and Woodward....

They already have the party line shackled around their necks
    "And again I'm not a faithful listener of any of our current podcasts so it doesn't impact me significantly."

So yeah, if I'm wrong, then it sucks, majorly.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

If DJ ever said I couldn't make fun of Jen Cohen and her sloppy tits I would never post here again.

In light of recent revelations, I respectfully withdraw my earlier statement. If @Swaye goes I'm fucking out!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

If DJ ever said I couldn't make fun of Jen Cohen and her sloppy tits I would never post here again.

In light of recent revelations, I respectfully withdraw my earlier statement. If @Swaye goes I'm fucking out!
    Thanks @Pookie. Should I grab chinese and a movie on my over tonight?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,553
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Doubtful.

You couldn't pass up the chance up to share a 48 hour Friday night bender with the board.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Chest and Road were two of my top five posters. If you were actually trying to start a career in radio, I get it, but unless things have changed, this isn't a path to that.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Thanks @Pookie. Should I grab chinese and a movie on my over tonight?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,553
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Jen could care less about husky football.

Had numerous interactions after the Tyrone ban.

Knows nothing of the history of the program and could less. Also, hates the fans.

Terrible. If she fills the position, final nail in the coffin that has already been nailed in will be nailed in again three times over.

Very few people in that department have passion for this program. Couldn't believe it when I was close to it.

And?