Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HFP

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

So this is an April Fool's joke right?

If so, they got us good. Fuckers.

It cant possibly be...

They did a full live unannounced podcast with @HeretoBeatmyChest and @jecornel discussing womens basketball and the spring practice and didnt ever post a link here.
    Would love to hear @RoadDawg55's take on all this
    I'm not surprised Cornell would do this. Don't care about Chest, he seems like a good guy but I heard Kim was a good guy. But for Road I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
    Pulltracker, is that you?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I get that they want to grow, but attaching your cart to the UW Athletic Department and Seattle Times horses is really not the best strategy. Two loser groups: one that is simply excited to be slightly less than mediocre and one that has an annual campaign to fuck the UW football program wherever possible.

Good luck with that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Post game, please tell me who pull tracker is? you don't even know what you are down voting.

I will give houston husky the benefit of doubt. You are pretty dialed in.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't hate cornell or really know much of the deep history of husky football boards, but you ever notice that you're the only member of the trio still here defending your decision? Take a hint and LEAVE
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Where the flying fuckall is @RoadDawg55
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I don't hate cornell or really know much of the deep history of husky football boards, but you ever notice that you're the only member of the trio still here defending your decision? Take a hint and LEAVE

I look forward to your comments about our next broadcast. Thanks for listening :wink:
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

PurpleJ said:

I look forward to your comments about our next broadcast. Thanks for listening :wink:
    The only time I remember commenting about your pods was my first day here when I called Chest a doog for saying that 9 wins in year 5 from sark was a pretty good season based on advanced metrics. Listened to my Qatar slave labor shoutout, but skipped the rest of that one.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone gives a fuck about this. Three HH posters who recorded their thoughts about the football program as a hobby and shared it on the web so it was accessible to fellow posters found an avenue to go a little bigger with their hobby. Much butthurt ensued. Seems weird to me.

Actually I lied. I'm not trying to figure it out. Don't give a fuck. These guys did a good job as far as podcasts go, but come on...podcasts are too fucking boring to sit through anyways.

Hope all three of the sell out fucks stick around as posters. I spent 81% more time reading and replying to their posts than I did listening to the pods anyways.

This is pretty much where I'm at. Many of my favorite poasters here do the podcast thing, but only Race and iDawg compelled me to listen on the reg. I much prefer the actively interacting on the boreds to passively listening to a podcast. If the HFP three keep poasting here this doesn't affect me much at all. If they LEAVE, it's a sad day.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

chuck said:

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone gives a fuck about this. Three HH posters who recorded their thoughts about the football program as a hobby and shared it on the web so it was accessible to fellow posters found an avenue to go a little bigger with their hobby. Much butthurt ensued. Seems weird to me.

Actually I lied. I'm not trying to figure it out. Don't give a fuck. These guys did a good job as far as podcasts go, but come on...podcasts are too fucking boring to sit through anyways.

Hope all three of the sell out fucks stick around as posters. I spent 81% more time reading and replying to their posts than I did listening to the pods anyways.

This is pretty much where I'm at. Many of my favorite poasters here do the podcast thing, but only Race and iDawg compelled me to listen on the reg. I much prefer the actively interacting on the boreds to passively listening to a podcast. If the HFP three keep poasting here this doesn't affect me much at all. If they LEAVE, it's a sad day.
    Sad!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fuck the Washington Athletic Dept. Metro bitches
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Harv, Sven, Roadie, Tequilla. CHRIST

CHRIST
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Harv, Sven, Roadie, Tequilla. CHRIST

CHRIST
    Have we really forgotten about Spooge so quickly?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I do have to say I'm touched by all the attention.

For how many people hate me and my posts, I had no idea our shitty not listened to podcast would garner such a spirited discussion.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I listened in July of 2013 when you bashed Sark and ASJ. This is supposed to be an unbiased podcast without a.d. meddling.