Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fire that worthless Romar today and hire Neighbors

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The implication that he was hired because of affirmative action and that hiring any black person is a diversity experiment is the racist part, not the collard greens.

Oh well then im not sorry. See when I grew up adults didnt get offended everytime someone had something not so nice to say as long as it doesnt pile on someones' misfortune. People just shrugged it off, fired off some unpleasantries back and moved the fuck on.

The manual on racism and offensive language, published by the universal liberal society of today, isnt in my library, nor should be in yours if you're at HH. Pussies like you have no business here. That is scout's territory. So bend over and painfully buttfuck yourself with a bowling pin you tenderfooted metro bitches.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Ty wasn't hired because he was Black either. He had been head coach at two major universities. He was hired because the AD and President were shit heads.

Romar was a great hire. Up and coming assistant who came in and lit a fire under the program and made our once a decade trip to the Sweet 16. Twice.

Then like nothing.

Ty clearly got a 4th year due to color. Not sure if that is why Romar is still around or not. His past record buys a lot of good will. I suppose you would have fired Don James too and he was white as I recall. Harshman and on a Bender got a lot of extra time too. Mens basketball was an after thought and I guess still is.

Romar was a head coach Race before coming here. And to think people used to buy your shit sale
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ty wasn't hired because he was Black either. He had been head coach at two major universities. He was hired because the AD and President were shit heads.

Romar was a great hire. Up and coming assistant who came in and lit a fire under the program and made our once a decade trip to the Sweet 16. Twice.

Then like nothing.

Ty clearly got a 4th year due to color. Not sure if that is why Romar is still around or not. His past record buys a lot of good will. I suppose you would have fired Don James too and he was white as I recall. Harshman and on a Bender got a lot of extra time too. Mens basketball was an after thought and I guess still is.

Romar was a head coach Race before coming here. And to think people used to buy your shit sale
    St Louis is the same as an assistant job

My readers know this because they aren't retarded. Not saying you are...........
  • Options
    Ok, so you googled Romar Wiki and just found out Romar was a HEAD coach at St Louis. Nice cover up deuche. Oh I suppose Pepperdine was an 'assistant' job too? Good lord
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes, it was. I knew he coached at both places. Sorry you didn't. Not that you're retarded though........
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I brought it up dumbass. Its ok that you didnt know Race. Just fess up. It looks more pathetic with each attempt at cover up.

"Up and coming assistant", "lit a fire under program"? Yeah, you sure knew huh? Boof!

Nathan Johnson "tommy" is waiting at 212th and 167 with leather bomber helmet and goggles. Get movin
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course I knew

Fooled you though
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,114
    Founders Club
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Lets move on Race to spring football. We've got an up and coming coach from Boise. Seems he's lit a fire under the football program, except he knows x's and o's, he wont let his QB turn the ball over every possession, he'll distribute the ball to open guys, Pete will call critical TO's and his team will actually play defense as his freshmen arent jumping to the pro's after 1 year.

In one aspect your right Race. Romar IS an assistant coach. He has no fucking business being a head coach. Black or white, he's just a POS collecting a paycheck.

• Options
    Petersen has been to the final 4
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Of course I knew

Fooled you though

Puppy is right. Romar was far from a great hire. Decent hire? OK. Your line was that Romar was an up and coming asst. coach. He was a head coach for 6 years, compiling a whopping record of 93-88. He was not an up and coming head coach, let alone an up and coming asst. coach.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lets move on Race to spring football. We've got an up and coming coach from Boise. Seems he's lit a fire under the football program, except he knows x's and o's, he wont let his QB turn the ball over every possession, he'll distribute the ball to open guys, Pete will call critical TO's and his team will actually play defense as his freshmen arent jumping to the pro's after 1 year.

In one aspect your right Race. Romar IS an assistant coach. He has no fucking business being a head coach. Black or white, he's just a POS collecting a paycheck.

Romar's first two years were better than Petersen's 8-10 conference record. The white guy gets a pass from puppy. I am shocked
    Nice cherry pick. Romar's first two years in conference, UW went 17-19. Tallest midget anyone? And over-all record for first 2 years? Romar - 29-29 Petersen - 15-12.

Romar has had 15 years to build a program. It has not been successful. Petersen has had 2 years. The jury is still deliberating on him, and rightfully so. Color of skin is irrelevant.

Puppy is schooling you lately. Perhaps a walk for perspective?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The implication that he was hired because of affirmative action and that hiring any black person is a diversity experiment is the racist part, not the collard greens.

Oh well then im not sorry. See when I grew up adults didnt get offended everytime someone had something not so nice to say as long as it doesnt pile on someones' misfortune. People just shrugged it off, fired off some unpleasantries back and moved the fuck on.

The manual on racism and offensive language, published by the universal liberal society of today, isnt in my library, nor should be in yours if you're at HH. Pussies like you have no business here. That is scout's territory. So bend over and painfully buttfuck yourself with a bowling pin you tenderfooted metro bitches.
    I really don't give a shit if you're a racist, but you arbitrarily make up the rules for what can and can't be said to protect yourself, while having no regard for how others might feel, and that is what I find to be disgusting.

You have no business telling a fucking Half Brain where they do and do not belong. I am one of the reasons, a very very small reason but a reason nonetheless, that this bored exists. I suggest you have your caretaker put you down on your fucking knees so you can thank me, instead of telling me to leave.

Bitch.
    Puppy likes to claim original HHB status often but the truth is when we went to the hills to fight, Puppy stayed at Dawgman. Come to think of it, he's still clinging to Kim's tit over there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

Romar's first two years were better than Petersen's 8-10 conference record. The white guy gets a pass from puppy. I am shocked
    Nice cherry pick. Romar's first two years in conference, UW went 17-19. Tallest midget anyone? And over-all record for first 2 years? Romar - 29-29 Petersen - 15-12.

Romar has had 15 years to build a program. It has not been successful. Petersen has had 2 years. The jury is still deliberating on him, and rightfully so. Color of skin is irrelevant.

You're not deliberating on Petersen. You are full on doog defending him and have been for two seasons.

Not surprised you missed the point
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

HuskyInAZ said:

I wanted Romar gone years ago. That said, Romar's first two years were way better. Don't be a fucking idiot and use overall records to try and make a fucktarded point.

Petersen inherited a 9-4 team that had been to four straight bowls.

Romar Inherited a bottom dweller from Bob Bender.

I remember Romar's 2nd year being pretty good. They beat an undefeated Stanford, made the conference title game, and an NCAA appearance.

Petersen's best wins are against a drunk Sark and WSU without their QB aka their whole team.

I'm pretty sure Romar's conference title, one seed, and Sweet 16 appearance in year three will be better than Petersen's year three. I doubt we? win the conference and play in a BCS bowl.

I used to get a kick out of posters like Tequilla (don't deny it) who hated Romar, but mostly liked Sark.
    hr, yk