Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fire that worthless Romar today and hire Neighbors

1235»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

Lets move on Race to spring football. We've got an up and coming coach from Boise. Seems he's lit a fire under the football program, except he knows x's and o's, he wont let his QB turn the ball over every possession, he'll distribute the ball to open guys, Pete will call critical TO's and his team will actually play defense as his freshmen arent jumping to the pro's after 1 year.

In one aspect your right Race. Romar IS an assistant coach. He has no fucking business being a head coach. Black or white, he's just a POS collecting a paycheck.

Romar's first two years were better than Petersen's 8-10 conference record. The white guy gets a pass from puppy. I am shocked
    Nice cherry pick. Romar's first two years in conference, UW went 17-19. Tallest midget anyone? And over-all record for first 2 years? Romar - 29-29 Petersen - 15-12.

Romar has had 15 years to build a program. It has not been successful. Petersen has had 2 years. The jury is still deliberating on him, and rightfully so. Color of skin is irrelevant.

Puppy is schooling you lately. Perhaps a walk for perspective?
    I wanted Romar gone years ago. That said, Romar's first two years were way better. Don't be a fucking idiot and use overall records to try and make a fucktarded point.

Petersen inherited a 9-4 team that had been to four straight bowls.

Romar Inherited a bottom dweller from Bob Bender.

I remember Romar's 2nd year being pretty good. They beat an undefeated Stanford, made the conference title game, and an NCAA appearance.

Petersen's best wins are against a drunk Sark and WSU without their QB aka their whole team.

I'm pretty sure Romar's conference title, one seed, and Sweet 16 appearance in year three will be better than Petersen's year three. I doubt we? win the conference and play in a BCS bowl.

I used to get a kick out of posters like Tequilla (don't deny it) who hated Romar, but mostly liked Sark.
    I'm not the senile moron who brought Petersen into this thread. Romar's fucktardedness has nothing to do with Petersen.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Lets move on Race to spring football. We've got an up and coming coach from Boise. Seems he's lit a fire under the football program, except he knows x's and o's, he wont let his QB turn the ball over every possession, he'll distribute the ball to open guys, Pete will call critical TO's and his team will actually play defense as his freshmen arent jumping to the pro's after 1 year.

In one aspect your right Race. Romar IS an assistant coach. He has no fucking business being a head coach. Black or white, he's just a POS collecting a paycheck.

Romar's first two years were better than Petersen's 8-10 conference record. The white guy gets a pass from puppy. I am shocked
    Nice cherry pick. Romar's first two years in conference, UW went 17-19. Tallest midget anyone? And over-all record for first 2 years? Romar - 29-29 Petersen - 15-12.

Romar has had 15 years to build a program. It has not been successful. Petersen has had 2 years. The jury is still deliberating on him, and rightfully so. Color of skin is irrelevant.

Puppy is schooling you lately. Perhaps a walk for perspective?
    I wanted Romar gone years ago. That said, Romar's first two years were way better. Don't be a fucking idiot and use overall records to try and make a fucktarded point.

Petersen inherited a 9-4 team that had been to four straight bowls.

Romar Inherited a bottom dweller from Bob Bender.

I remember Romar's 2nd year being pretty good. They beat an undefeated Stanford, made the conference title game, and an NCAA appearance.

Petersen's best wins are against a drunk Sark and WSU without their QB aka their whole team.

I'm pretty sure Romar's conference title, one seed, and Sweet 16 appearance in year three will be better than Petersen's year three. I doubt we? win the conference and play in a BCS bowl.

I used to get a kick out of posters like Tequilla (don't deny it) who hated Romar, but mostly liked Sark.
    I'm not the senile moron who brought Petersen into this thread. Romar's fucktardedness has nothing to do with Petersen.
    watch yourself lezzie. Youll be b a nned before you 2nd post