Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fire that worthless Romar today and hire Neighbors

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
edited March 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
He actually coaches. Just got to the final 4 with 3 players. Romar couldnt get thru the NIT with talent at every position. Romar, you are a fucking con artist. Bow the fuck out and sell cars to put collard greens on the table. Mr potatoe head is a fraud, an example of affirmative action gone wrong, a diversity experiment failure of epic proportions. Resign today.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options

He actually coaches. Just got to the final 4 with 3 players. Romar couldnt get thru the NIT with talent at every position. Romar, you are a fucking con artist. Bow the fuck out and sell cars to put collard greens on the table. Mr potatoe head is a fraud, an example of affirmative action gone wrong, a diversity experiment failure of epic proportions. Resign today.

Disgree with you putting Romar on a flatbed.

I'm shaking and about to vomit.
    He just can't resist.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    He has risen.

Jim neighbors that is
  • Options
    Its that sentiment that forced UW's hand on Tyrone's 4th year
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tone down the racism pup. My niece is over here today and I don't want her reading the crap your spewing!
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Way too racist for my tastes

Well you just epitomize what a PC Seattle pussy is Tequilla. A metro softy who stood in line for the Bern rally. Tequilla meet Tommy...a match made in heaven.
    Whoosh.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pumpy could be black for all we know (he said that in the early days of the board).
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Like collard greens are ever served at the table.

Anyone who is anyone knows collard greens are spooned up in the kitchen.
  • Options
    How is that racist? Its a very common and well liked side for african americans. Just like fried and bbq chicken. Is that racist too? Jesus I didnt realize how sensitive you gals are. I have no intentions of racism. I know a lot of afro americans a nd they love collard greens. WTBD you gaping pussies?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

White people like those foods, too. And we invented the deep fryer. Please stop appropriating our culture. Thanks.

exactly, if it was a white coach id say become a car salesman to put sloppy joes on the table. Its not meant to be racist, just an example of something to put on the table. Maybe I should have just said "to put FOOD on the table. Somehow that would have been racist too. See, libs can extract racism out of any statement. Just ask Trump
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

White people like those foods, too. And we invented the deep fryer. Please stop appropriating our culture. Thanks.

exactly, if it was a white coach id say become a car salesman to put sloppy joes on the table. Its not meant to be racist, just an example of something to put on the table. Maybe I should have just said "to put FOOD on the table. Somehow that would have been racist too. See, libs can extract racism out of any statement. Just ask Trump
    Best car salesman I ever met was black.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Best car salesman I ever met was black.
    Best head coach I ever knew was white, your point?