Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My one issue with Hugh Millen

124»

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Where's IrishDawg on this.

Textbook reverse doogism.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I counted two ifs (one was IF you want to bet about 2-2) and one lucky. I fully understand that Sark is Sark, but other than BYU he hasn't lost non conference games to inferior opponents, especially at home.

Take all the screenshots you need, UW will not start 2-2 or 1-3. Even 3-1 would be surprising. You are probably the only person dumb enough to think we will.

I will give you he has not lost OOC to inferior opponents. Although I would argue he should have won the Vegas Toilet Bowl last year.

Hawaii, Eastern, and San Diego State all played closer than they should.

Today's win is what I would expect. And may show things are turning for the better.

Somehow with a new QB and Sark ... I wouldn't be surprised if he split the first four, or went 1-3.

Until I am proven wrong by consistent play on the field, which I have not been ... it remains a possibility.

Would I bet on it, no. Would I be surprised, no.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

I counted two ifs (one was IF you want to bet about 2-2) and one lucky. I fully understand that Sark is Sark, but other than BYU he hasn't lost non conference games to inferior opponents, especially at home.

Take all the screenshots you need, UW will not start 2-2 or 1-3. Even 3-1 would be surprising. You are probably the only person dumb enough to think we will.
    I will give you he has not lost OOC to inferior opponents. Although I would argue he should have won the Vegas Toilet Bowl last year.

Hawaii, Eastern, and San Diego State all played closer than they should.

Today's win is what I would expect. And may show things are turning for the better.

Somehow with a new QB and Sark ... I wouldn't be surprised if he split the first four, or went 1-3.

Until I am proven wrong by consistent play on the field, which I have not been ... it remains a possibility.

Would I bet on it, no. Would I be surprised, no.

Today's game means even less than the Boise State game meant.
  • Where's IrishDawg on this.

Textbook reverse doogism.

If you are having to ask IrishdoogFS to step in to help your argument then your argument isn't very good.