Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didn't See This Coming!

124»

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

@allpurpleallgold wrote: "The problem is that we view women's sexuality as different then men's." No shit, Sherlock. Only because sustainability of the human race depended on that which you term a "problem." How sexually confused are you? Dabbled in both but still can't decide? Grow a pair of either, pansy.

God bless.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeepSeaZ said:

APAG, in all seriousness. I don't need some perv or true tranny going into the women's locker room and whipping out his dong in front of my 6 year old daughter. There is never a circumstance where a little girl needs to see dong. God, this last sentence might really be a test for this board. Anyway, she's 6. She doesn't need any of this bullshit.

We shouldn't give people rights because others might abuse it.

When it comes to perverts walking into female dressing rooms under the disguise of gender identity, I disagree
    What exactly is stopping a pervert from the same gender from walking into that dressing room?
    So all these perverts are free to go to the men's room and harass 6 year old boys?

As for the non retarded part of your point, you think seeing a body part is going to scar your daughter for life because you don't have the parenting skills to explain it, that's fine. Don't let your daughter go in locker rooms.

This is all new and scary but if we just accept it we'll normalize it and in a few years it won't be a big deal. A little girl sees a penis, asks what's that and you get to explain to her that some people are transgender. A nice teaching moment.

Seeing a penis isn't going to scar your daughter. The problem is you haven't accepted the fact that she's going to suck dick one day. The problem is that we view women's sexuality as different then men's. That's why these complaints always mention little girls. But their sexuality isn't different and you, as parents, would do your kid a huge favor by coming to that realization. Sex is an amazing thing that your daughter will one day enjoy and seeing a penis at 6 years old will have zero impact on that. Your poor parenting, on the other hand, could really screw her up.
    That pretty much hits every Liberal talking point all in one post.

You don't like it, you are doing it wrong. And I need to call you stupid because you are so wrong. You need to change in order to be right. You obviously need help raising your kids. Do it our way and it will be good. If you don't, then change or screw you.

Good stuff.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

DeepSeaZ said:

APAG, in all seriousness. I don't need some perv or true tranny going into the women's locker room and whipping out his dong in front of my 6 year old daughter. There is never a circumstance where a little girl needs to see dong. God, this last sentence might really be a test for this board. Anyway, she's 6. She doesn't need any of this bullshit.

When it comes to perverts walking into female dressing rooms under the disguise of gender identity, I disagree
    What exactly is stopping a pervert from the same gender from walking into that dressing room?
    So all these perverts are free to go to the men's room and harass 6 year old boys?

As for the non retarded part of your point, you think seeing a body part is going to scar your daughter for life because you don't have the parenting skills to explain it, that's fine. Don't let your daughter go in locker rooms.

This is all new and scary but if we just accept it we'll normalize it and in a few years it won't be a big deal. A little girl sees a penis, asks what's that and you get to explain to her that some people are transgender. A nice teaching moment.

Seeing a penis isn't going to scar your daughter. The problem is you haven't accepted the fact that she's going to suck dick one day. The problem is that we view women's sexuality as different then men's. That's why these complaints always mention little girls. But their sexuality isn't different and you, as parents, would do your kid a huge favor by coming to that realization. Sex is an amazing thing that your daughter will one day enjoy and seeing a penis at 6 years old will have zero impact on that. Your poor parenting, on the other hand, could really screw her up.
    You must be trolling.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited February 2016
    DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

You must be trolling.
    Consistency tells me he/she/heshe is not.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    This is something I've wondered for a long time.

DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

You must be trolling.
    Consistency tells me he/she/heshe is not.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Think of the STIMULUS!!!!@!@!@!#!@!!!!!221!!!!!! that would create. Thousands upon thousands of dry-wall ready jobs waiting for the a-ok and billions to flow.

A rainbow flag in every house, a transgender bathroom in every building

salemcoog said:

True. WE need to retool ADA rules and regs to include a 3rd bathroom at every establishment in "Merica.

Maybe a 4th one for threatened immigrant LBGT.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Yes because the rights of like 10 people matter more than half the population