Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didn't See This Coming!

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    The whole idea of gendered bathrooms is pretty weird anyways.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2016

We shouldn't give people rights because others might abuse it.

When it comes to perverts walking into female dressing rooms under the disguise of gender identity, I disagree
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

When it comes to perverts walking into female dressing rooms under the disguise of gender identity, I disagree
    What exactly is stopping a pervert from the same gender from walking into that dressing room?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is APAG trolling or serious? How you can equate skin color to differences in gender is beyond me.

I don't really care if a girl takes a shit next to me, but I can see how obviously twisted this is going to become if you can sue over not feeling comfortable using the facilities intended for your sex.

Not trolling, just trying to understand. Is the issue for the transgenders that they feel forced into using bathrooms that don't mesh with their mental identity and therefore feel threatened or uncomfortable?

I don't care if there is a 3rd bathroom for whomever, but I don't think it's okay to infringe on people's privacy because you think you're something you're not.

Women shouldn't have to feel threatened by a guy in their locker room because he thinks he is a woman. At the end of the day, he is physically a man and poses a real physical threat to them. We're not all the same. That's ok.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

What exactly is stopping a pervert from the same gender from walking into that dressing room?
    Don't be silly. They wouldn't do that
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is really stupidly simple. If you got a cock, go to the dudes room. If you got a vagina go to the women's. If you identify as a woman, man up and get your shit chopped then you can walk into the woman's room.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,417
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

This is really stupidly simple. If you got a cock, go to the dudes room. If you got a vagina go to the women's. If you identify as a woman, man up and get your shit chopped then you can walk into the woman's room.

Hateful
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    i just wnat a locker room for dogs woof
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,981
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gee, perverts are taking advantage of a misguided law. Who didn't see this coming from a mile away?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

You would've fit in well with the Nazis.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Honda...first time I agree with you
  • Options

In one instance you go to jail. But apparently in Seattle its approved. That's the difference
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

But what if you identify as an attack helicopter? Then what?

That's what I thought.
    Consider yourself lucky
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

Is APAG trolling or serious? How you can equate skin color to differences in gender is beyond me.

I don't really care if a girl takes a shit next to me, but I can see how obviously twisted this is going to become if you can sue over not feeling comfortable using the facilities intended for your sex.

Not trolling, just trying to understand. Is the issue for the transgenders that they feel forced into using bathrooms that don't mesh with their mental identity and therefore feel threatened or uncomfortable?

I don't care if there is a 3rd bathroom for whomever, but I don't think it's okay to infringe on people's privacy because you think you're something you're not.

Women shouldn't have to feel threatened by a guy in their locker room because he thinks he is a woman. At the end of the day, he is physically a man and poses a real physical threat to them. We're not all the same. That's ok.

The point is not that race and gender are the same, it's that the argument is the same.

It's not about threatened or uncomfortable, they want the right to use that bathroom.

In what way is a trans person using a restroom infringing on anyone elses right to privacy? Are gay people infringing on that right? Would you like to start having straight check points before entering a public restroom or locker room?

What you think women should and should not have to feel is irrelevant. Furthermore, you are not the decider on what is and is not threatening. If women have the right to not "feel" threatened then everyone has that right. And please tell me how exactly you are going to sort through what is and is not a real threat. If I feel threatened by black people why am I not protected as well? If my argument against blacks is exactly the same as your argument against trangendered then why is one valid and one not? Do straight women feel threatened by gay women? If so what percent feel that way? How high or low does it have to be to ban lesbians from public restrooms? Your point is as ridiculous as it is stupid.
  • Options
    Blackie said:

Doogles said:

The point is not that race and gender are the same, it's that the argument is the same.

It's not about threatened or uncomfortable, they want the right to use that bathroom.

In what way is a trans person using a restroom infringing on anyone elses right to privacy? Are gay people infringing on that right? Would you like to start having straight check points before entering a public restroom or locker room?

What you think women should and should not have to feel is irrelevant. Furthermore, you are not the decider on what is and is not threatening. If women have the right to not "feel" threatened then everyone has that right. And please tell me how exactly you are going to sort through what is and is not a real threat. If I feel threatened by black people why am I not protected as well? If my argument against blacks is exactly the same as your argument against trangendered then why is one valid and one not? Do straight women feel threatened by gay women? If so what percent feel that way? How high or low does it have to be to ban lesbians from public restrooms? Your point is as ridiculous as it is stupid.
    You don't have a right to feel safe. You have a right to not be aggressed against, and to defend yourself from said aggression.
    That sounds like good grounds to get rid of the TSA.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Clearly he is serious. Perhaps there are some "issues" behind these rants.