Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didn't See This Coming!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DeepSeaZ said:

DeepSeaZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

We shouldn't give people rights because others might abuse it.

But we should subjugate the rights of people who can figure out which bathroom/locker room their plumbing dictates. Got it.
    Why are blacks allowed in the same restroom/locker room as me? They're subjugating my rights.
    Lets not compare apples to oranges. Let's do this. If you have a dick use the locker room for males. If you don't women's locker room is for you.
    If you have white skin the white locker room is for you, if you have colored skin the colored locker room is for you.
    No. Sorry not buying into any type of 'isms on this one. What if I'm white and colored? Can I use both?

Or can I just go into a women's locker room say I identify as a woman. Jerk off in the shower, which is ok, because I'm a lesbian. I have rights here so don't tell me I can't do this. Oh and I am colored. Because fuck it I woke up this morning to the smooth sounds of R & B and it felt right.
    Got any pics?

Cyber?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

What if I feel threatened by a woman, who identifies as a man, walking into the restroom while I am pissing? I wouldn't, because I'm not a fag, but there are lots of scarf wearing dudes who would feel uncomfortable. So, when transgenders and attack helicopters feel the need to go into the "wrong" bathroom, what about the rights of others who now feel threatened having to shit in front of a woman who thinks she's a dude?

This is some confusing shit. I'm getting always drunk.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    I have been with my wife for going on 15 years now - and never once have I seen her shit or shit in front of her. Maybe once or twice taken a piss but that's it.

We have a fantastic sex life so there's no repession. It's simply a matter of courtesy and respect for one's personal space.

I definitely do not need to have some random chick slide up next to me in a stall. Or some dude slide into my wife's locker room.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I have been with my wife for going on 15 years now - and never once have I seen her shit or shit in front of her. Maybe once or twice taken a piss but that's it.

We have a fantastic sex life so there's no repession. It's simply a matter of courtesy and respect for one's personal space.

I definitely do not need to have some random chick slide up next to me in a stall. Or some dude slide into my wife's locker room.

So you do need some random dude shitting next to you?
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

It's a stall. With a locking door. What's the issue?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Blackie said:

It's a stall. With a locking door. What's the issue?
    Larry Craig ... Oh wait.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If a transgender with a dick goes into a women's room it isn't like there is a urinal where she will whip it out. She will be in a stall.

A transgender going into a men's room or school men's restroom could get beat up rather easily.

I assume that is the rationale behind the law. Abuse the law and go to jail, just like any law
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's some dark shit man. Do you not fart in front of her either? Never given her a Dutch oven? Clearly you don't love her and she hates you.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was in an office building the other day where they had a women's restroom but the men's was designated as mens/family/trans/handicap.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    section8 said:

I was in an office building the other day where they had a women's restroom but the men's was designated as mens/family/trans/handicap.

Which one are you?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

section8 said:

Which one are you?
    For purposes of shitting in comfort, handicapped.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    APAG, in all seriousness. I don't need some perv or true tranny going into the women's locker room and whipping out his dong in front of my 6 year old daughter. There is never a circumstance where a little girl needs to see dong. God, this last sentence might really be a test for this board. Anyway, she's 6. She doesn't need any of this bullshit.

When it comes to perverts walking into female dressing rooms under the disguise of gender identity, I disagree
    What exactly is stopping a pervert from the same gender from walking into that dressing room?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

APAG, in all seriousness. I don't need some perv or true tranny going into the women's locker room and whipping out his dong in front of my 6 year old daughter. There is never a circumstance where a little girl needs to see dong. God, this last sentence might really be a test for this board. Anyway, she's 6. She doesn't need any of this bullshit.

When it comes to perverts walking into female dressing rooms under the disguise of gender identity, I disagree
    What exactly is stopping a pervert from the same gender from walking into that dressing room?
    So all these perverts are free to go to the men's room and harass 6 year old boys?

As for the non retarded part of your point, you think seeing a body part is going to scar your daughter for life because you don't have the parenting skills to explain it, that's fine. Don't let your daughter go in locker rooms.

This is all new and scary but if we just accept it we'll normalize it and in a few years it won't be a big deal. A little girl sees a penis, asks what's that and you get to explain to her that some people are transgender. A nice teaching moment.

Seeing a penis isn't going to scar your daughter. The problem is you haven't accepted the fact that she's going to suck dick one day. The problem is that we view women's sexuality as different then men's. That's why these complaints always mention little girls. But their sexuality isn't different and you, as parents, would do your kid a huge favor by coming to that realization. Sex is an amazing thing that your daughter will one day enjoy and seeing a penis at 6 years old will have zero impact on that. Your poor parenting, on the other hand, could really screw her up.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @allpurpleallgold: You've done it. You've completely contradicted yourself. Place dunce cap upon your head and sit in front of the class. Nobody actually gives a shit about this stuff except the tranny community and it's sycophants like yourself. Cocks go in urinals. Cunts go in stalls. Your incredibly ridiculous argument about a 6 year old girl seeing another man's penis completely and utterly destroys your own argument and hoists it on it's own petard. If a guy's dick shouldn't matter to a six year old girl, then why should any differences in genitalia matter to a dude with fake tits, women's clothes, and a cock? Why shouldn't that community get the fuck over it already and go to the appropriate bathroom of which their plumbing dictates? Answer: Because they want to draw the rest of humanity into their self-obsession and gender-identity crisis, when the rest of humanity just wants to piss, shit, and wash up without some fucked up, confused, genitalia obsessed freak turning the whole thing into a spectacle.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

DeepSeaZ said:

So all these perverts are free to go to the men's room and harass 6 year old boys?

As for the non retarded part of your point, you think seeing a body part is going to scar your daughter for life because you don't have the parenting skills to explain it, that's fine. Don't let your daughter go in locker rooms.

This is all new and scary but if we just accept it we'll normalize it and in a few years it won't be a big deal. A little girl sees a penis, asks what's that and you get to explain to her that some people are transgender. A nice teaching moment.

Seeing a penis isn't going to scar your daughter. The problem is you haven't accepted the fact that she's going to suck dick one day. The problem is that we view women's sexuality as different then men's. That's why these complaints always mention little girls. But their sexuality isn't different and you, as parents, would do your kid a huge favor by coming to that realization. Sex is an amazing thing that your daughter will one day enjoy and seeing a penis at 6 years old will have zero impact on that. Your poor parenting, on the other hand, could really screw her up.
    Kreist. Please dont' breed.
  • Options
    It's not a contradiction. You are unable to take your own stupid point to its stupid logical conclusion. If it shouldn't matter to a 6 year old then it shouldn't matter to a transgendered person then it shouldn't matter to you and it shouldn't matter to anyone. So why the fuck are we talking about this again?

Do you see how stupid you are? You've made up your mind, you're not even trying to understand the other side, all you're doing is looking for that gotcha moment. "Oh he contradicted himself!" You're a fuck boy.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,920
    Standard Supporter
    The solution here is pretty simple. The entire US should be a nudist colony
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @allpurpleallgold wrote: "The problem is that we view women's sexuality as different then men's." No shit, Sherlock. Only because sustainability of the human race depended on that which you term a "problem." How sexually confused are you? Dabbled in both but still can't decide? Grow a pair of either, pansy.