Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Didn't See This Coming!

Guy fucked up, should have said he identified as a woman and he'd be in the clear.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @GrandpaSankey's dead mother's rotting corpse saw this shit coming
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    We shouldn't give people rights because others might abuse it.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

But we should subjugate the rights of people who can figure out which bathroom/locker room their plumbing dictates. Got it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

But still. We need more common sense bathroom laws.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

But we should subjugate the rights of people who can figure out which bathroom/locker room their plumbing dictates. Got it.
    Why are blacks allowed in the same restroom/locker room as me? They're subjugating my rights.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

Why are blacks allowed in the same restroom/locker room as me? They're subjugating my rights.
    Sounds like you may be a bit racist. Regardless, equating race with gender as it relates to bathrooms/locker rooms is quite the stretch. But don't let common sense get in the way of your progressive "values".
  • Options

Hello 2nd Amendment.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.
    Equating race and gender is ridiculous. Equating guns with where people shit in public is fine though.
    You are right. The gun rights vs. where people shit comparison is ridiculous. It's right up there with the race vs. gender comparison.

I was going to write a @Tequilla long narrative to go along with this, but it's too late. Suffice it to say that I bet you don't have daughters. It's amazing what happens when real life slams into hypotheticals.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.
    Equating race and gender is ridiculous. Equating guns with where people shit in public is fine though.
    You are right. The gun rights vs. where people shit comparison is ridiculous. It's right up there with the race vs. gender comparison.

I was going to write a @Tequilla long narrative to go along with this, but it's too late. Suffice it to say that I bet you don't have daughters. It's amazing what happens when real life slams into hypotheticals.
    And it's a safe bet that you don't have a transgender child.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.

It's a safe bet there's no such thing as a transgender child until their fucked in the head parent starts the ball rolling.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.

It's a safe bet there's no such thing as a transgender child until their fucked in the head parent starts the ball rolling.
    Why is that a safe bet?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

True. WE need to retool ADA rules and regs to include a 3rd bathroom at every establishment in "Merica.

Maybe a 4th one for threatened immigrant LBGT.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.

Wow. You should be a gambling man. So am I.

I 'm betting that you have no kids, have not been in the workforce long. Don't have student loans and use allot of public transportation.

How'd I do?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.

I 'm betting that you have no kids, have not been in the workforce long. Don't have student loans and use allot of public transportation.

How'd I do?
    50%
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Lets not compare apples to oranges. Let's do this. If you have a dick use the locker room for males. If you don't women's locker room is for you.
    If you have white skin the white locker room is for you, if you have colored skin the colored locker room is for you.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DeepSeaZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Lets not compare apples to oranges. Let's do this. If you have a dick use the locker room for males. If you don't women's locker room is for you.
    If you have white skin the white locker room is for you, if you have colored skin the colored locker room is for you.
    Equating race and gender is ridiculous. Equating whites with where people shit in public is fine though.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.

How'd I do?
    50%
    T and P's on the student loan repay and the big did finally coming to fruition.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,002
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Hello 2nd Amendment.

Why is that a safe bet?
    It sounds like you needed to learn the value in betting the field. That's what it sounds like you need to do.