Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've been banned

124»

Comments

• Who pays for that type of mistreatment? Glad I never discovered that fascist football forum.

The same type of moron who also pays for Husky football tickets.
    Hills, have you ever set foot in Husky Stadium?
    Many times, though not once since the 2007 Apple Cup.

Not banned. Done.
    I was at that shitty game too. I never thought in a million years that the Cougs would have higher standards than us and fire their coach while we retain ours.

In typical Coog fashion though they fired him for a worse coach though.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    It's also worth noting that Washington has lost every single game I've attended in the past decade (eight in all).

Does anyone want me going to their games?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter

Who pays for that type of mistreatment? Glad I never discovered that fascist football forum.

Not banned. Done.
    I was at that shitty game too. I never thought in a million years that the Cougs would have higher standards than us and fire their coach while we retain ours.

Alex fucking Brink is the only WSU QB to beat UW 3 times.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dtd said:

Who pays for that type of mistreatment? Glad I never discovered that fascist football forum.

Not banned. Done.

"christ"
  • dtd said:

Not banned. Done.

He should have been 4-0 too. His only loss cost them a bowl game.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    dtd said:

Not banned. Done.

Alex Noodle fucking Brink Arm is the only WSU QB to beat UW 3 times.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

LawDawg1 said:

Your_Mom said:

Those fuckers just don't like free speech.

Hey dipshit. Learn what free speech means. I hear free speech can still come with consequences.

1st Amendment Superiority Guy
    FIRE!!!!!!!!!
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    this is a fun thread:

Sent: 10/21/2008
    You're a drain on resources. Like I said, you're far and away the most complained guy on the board. I have better things to do . Really I do.

Most people bring something to the table when they post. You don't.

BTW, I just checked........dawgman himself banned you. Wow. he's never done that before.

If you don't like it here, go somewhere else. I've spent more time dealing with you than I'd like to admit.

Dave banned you. He has to unban you

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to ban people in October of 2008. This was just before I was given the green light by Scott Woodward to rip into Willingham. I like to do that because I have a Napoleon complex. I like to write editorials about how Willingham should be fired AFTER Willingham was fired. I am a profile in courage like that.
  • I like to ban people in October of 2008. This was just before I was given the green light by Scott Woodward to rip into Willingham. I like to do that because I have a Napoleon complex. I like to write editorials about how Willingham should be fired AFTER Willingham was fired. I am a profile in courage like that.

Nobody was harder on Ty than Kim.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159

I like to ban people in October of 2008. This was just before I was given the green light by Scott Woodward to rip into Willingham. I like to do that because I have a Napoleon complex. I like to write editorials about how Willingham should be fired AFTER Willingham was fired. I am a profile in courage like that.

Ty sucked the fun out of banning people for Kim
  • I like to ban people in October of 2008. This was just before I was given the green light by Scott Woodward to rip into Willingham. I like to do that because I have a Napoleon complex. I like to write editorials about how Willingham should be fired AFTER Willingham was fired. I am a profile in courage like that.

Ty sucked the fun out of banning people for Kim
    Kim's a good guy.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    LawDawg1 said:

Your_Mom said:

Those fuckers just don't like free speech.

Hey dipshit. Learn what free speech means. I hear free speech can still come with consequences.

You seem angry. Was she your girlfriend too?