Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've been banned

Comments

• AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362

Who pays for that type of mistreatment? Glad I never discovered that fascist football forum.

The same type of moron who also pays for Husky football tickets.
    Hills, have you ever set foot in Husky Stadium?
  • AZDuck said:

Very effective signature Lawdawg... ignore the mick.

Best piece of advice I've seen on this board.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2013

AZDuck said:

Very effective signature Lawdawg... ignore the mick.

Best piece of advice I've seen on this board.
    Can't you two swap the herp already?

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

LawDawg1 said:

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Lawdawg, I used to argue with you all the time. You were a Kimmy buttsniffer, of the worst kind. Welcome to reality you piece of shit. Welcome!

You're full of shit. You're thinking of lawdawg11, most likely. Wake up at 4am and sit out freezing your ass off with a birthday cake in Medina, then pop off.

It was you. Pm your buddy Kim and bring him over for a round table discussion. Lets do it in person actually, you can clean up the mess

Guess I have no idea what you're talking about (or who you 'were'). I've been getting messages from Kim for a few years stating "you're a problem" or so. Irregardless, its a moot pont.

Ha you too?
    Who didn't get those type of messages? I would get a message from Kim on an almost weekly basis about how he would hate to revoke my posting privileges for a couple days, but I was getting a lot of posts flagged.

• LawDawg1 said:

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Lawdawg, I used to argue with you all the time. You were a Kimmy buttsniffer, of the worst kind. Welcome to reality you piece of shit. Welcome!

You're full of shit. You're thinking of lawdawg11, most likely. Wake up at 4am and sit out freezing your ass off with a birthday cake in Medina, then pop off.

It was you. Pm your buddy Kim and bring him over for a round table discussion. Lets do it in person actually, you can clean up the mess

Guess I have no idea what you're talking about (or who you 'were'). I've been getting messages from Kim for a few years stating "you're a problem" or so. Irregardless, its a moot pont.

Ha you too?
    Who didn't get those type of messages? I would get a message from Kim on an almost weekly basis about how he would hate to revoke my posting privileges for a couple days, but I was getting a lot of posts flagged.

I love that he is so full of himself that he always words it like that. Like it's a fucking honor to even be allowed to post on his shit tier website.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Who pays for that type of mistreatment? Glad I never discovered that fascist football forum.

Hills, have you ever set foot in Pool Boy Stadium ?
    You're welcome.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

@LawDawg

Change that fucking avatar or you are gone.

You have been warned.

Looks like COTW material or whatever it is the pics you share in the HHHOTW threads are called.

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

Gladstone said:

I was banned for asking if Fleenor would be held to the same standards as other posters w/r/t ad hominem attacks. Seriously.

Fuck 'em.

Really? Samek doesn't let Fleenor get away with that.
    Samek is on there once every never.
  • surfpupsurfpup Member Posts: 34

LawDawg1 said:

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Ha you too?

I love that he is so full of himself that he always words it like that. Like it's a fucking honor to even be allowed to post on his shit tier website.
    I am on step 12......border patrol to revoke my DM status any day.
  • 4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98

Subscriptions are up by nine percent ovet this time last year. Those that don't like the rules are free to leave, or we'll force them to leave if it comes to that. It's simple guys.

are you on this site to learn something about football or are you so pathetic that you want to see what a small website is saying about you?

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    4321DAWGS said:

Subscriptions are up by nine percent ovet this time last year. Those that don't like the rules are free to leave, or we'll force them to leave if it comes to that. It's simple guys.

are you on this site to learn something about football or are you so pathetic that you want to see what a small website is saying about you?

It is too bad they can cling to a little upswing in the program rather than be judged on their content and professionalism.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    dnc said:

@LawDawg

Change that fucking avatar or you are gone.

You have been warned.

Looks like COTW material or whatever it is the pics you share in the HHHOTW threads are called.

Chubby of the Week

That one exceeds the weight limit by 10 pounds.
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    I was banned the first time for telling a duck fan that my typo was the result of his girlfriend giving me a blow job while I was typing my post. The next time I was banned, was for posting that scout had some of the worst talent available when it comes to web development -- and that their site sucked, and always would, as long as they continued using those 3rd rate web developers. The last time I was banned was when set a final date for closing the free board, and I helped spread the word about a new freeboard. Those fuckers just don't like free speech.
    Your_Mom said:

Those fuckers just don't like free speech.

Hey dipshit. Learn what free speech means. I hear free speech can still come with consequences.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    LawDawg1 said:

Your_Mom said:

Hey dipshit. Learn what free speech means. I hear free speech can still come with consequences.

1st Amendment Superiority Guy

LawDawg1 said:

Your_Mom said:

It's a "free" cuntry.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Your_Mom said:

It's a "free" cuntry.
    That's what they want you to think
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hills, have you ever set foot in Husky Stadium?
    Many times, though not once since the 2007 Apple Cup.

Not banned. Done.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    4321DAWGS said:

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh