Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've been banned

for saying people who complain about complainers are worse than people who complain after a win....

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I was banned for asking if Fleenor would be held to the same standards as other posters w/r/t ad hominem attacks. Seriously.

Fuck 'em.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825
    Yep. After 12 years, this agenda forced me to finally cancel my subscription. Time to fight the Faux lawyers for a refund.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I was banned for being sarcastic and a smart ass. For mocking the kick ass presser reaction as a Lather Rinse Repeat doog moment.

Subject:RE: Come on Mike......
    Sent:01/02/2009 8:58 PM PDT
    Delete Reply Prev. Message Next Message

it wasn't Bill..there's about 10 in the last few days.

Take the comedy somewhere else. When 90% of what you post is sarcasm and smart ass comments, it's not needed, welcome, and it im-pacts the business. If you can't stop, we'll do it for you. It's a football board. I'm tired of dealing with it. we've been down this road before, more than once. if the only way to solve it is to boot you for good, so be it. I'm tired pf dealing with it. so are the other guys on staff.

Sent: 1/2/2009
    I guess Bill complained. Jesus.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Who pays for that type of mistreatment? Glad I never discovered that fascist football forum.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    I cancelled last week after receiving a "time out." Figured a a time out for my wallet was also in order.

No more subsidizing Kim's little fiefdom of sycophants.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Who pays for that type of mistreatment? Glad I never discovered that fascist football forum.

The same type of moron who also pays for Husky football tickets.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I am glad to see some more posters coming over. The big myth is that posters don't talk football here. If you look at the threads, there is plenty of football talk, and it is not the censored bullshit like at doogman.
  • 4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98
    can someone start copying and pasting the recruiting blogs?
    with some slight edits of course.
  • I am glad to see some more posters coming over. The big myth is that posters don't talk football here. If you look at the threads, there is plenty of football talk, and it is not the censored bullshit like at doogman.

We actually talk more football and our non football posts are actually funny.

While their non football posts about uniform combo's, what channel is the game on, hey my kid got accepted into UW, Satellite or Dish, etc. Basically all posts nobody has ever given a fuck about ever.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Imgur is your friend.
    4321DAWGS said:

can someone start copying and pasting the recruiting blogs?
    with some slight edits of course.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

The same type of moron who also pays for Husky football tickets.
    The same type of moron who also paid for Husky football tickets.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Leave you motherfuckerS! There is no respect for tradition here anymore.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    Seems we have a new group of refugees. This is group 3. I expect another 2-3 groups by November as Kimberly continues the implosion of Doogfarm.
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Subscriptions are up by nine percent ovet this time last year. Those that don't like the rules are free to leave, or we'll force them to leave if it comes to that. It's simple guys.
  • Swaye said:

Seems we have a new group of refugees. This is group 3. I expect another 2-3 groups by November as Kimberly continues the implosion of Doogfarm.

It will be October after the back to back plunger rapings to Stanford and Oregon then we'll most likely lose to ASU so you'll get another new batch.

I think we'll have two sets of refuges before the mass group heads over when Mora plunger rapes Sark and they realize how we are right and they are doogFS.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Swaye said:

It will be October after the back to back plunger rapings to Stanford and Oregon then we'll most likely lose to ASU so you'll get another new batch.

I think we'll have two sets of refuges before the mass group heads over when Mora plunger rapes Sark and they realize how we are right and they are doogFS.
    Yeah, two or three good plungerings could speed up the demise of Kimmy and his merry band of nacho eating lemmings.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Lawdawg, I used to argue with you all the time. You were a Kimmy buttsniffer, of the worst kind. Welcome to reality you piece of shit. Welcome!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    LawDawg1 said:

Lawdawg, I used to argue with you all the time. You were a Kimmy buttsniffer, of the worst kind. Welcome to reality you piece of shit. Welcome!

You're full of shit. You're thinking of lawdawg11, most likely. Wake up at 4am and sit out freezing your ass off with a birthday cake in Medina, then pop off.

And fuck you for not bringing pie.