Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I've been banned

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

Lawdawg, I used to argue with you all the time. You were a Kimmy buttsniffer, of the worst kind. Welcome to reality you piece of shit. Welcome!

You're full of shit. You're thinking of lawdawg11, most likely. Wake up at 4am and sit out freezing your ass off with a birthday cake in Medina, then pop off.

And fuck you for not bringing pie.
    I just want one of the refugees to show up with Fatters nachos.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    4321DAWGS said:

can someone start copying and pasting the recruiting blogs?
    with some slight edits of course.

Fuck you DerekJohnson.

Fuck you.

prime citrus opportunity
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Leaaa
    LawDawg1 said:

Lawdawg, I used to argue with you all the time. You were a Kimmy buttsniffer, of the worst kind. Welcome to reality you piece of shit. Welcome!

You're full of shit. You're thinking of lawdawg11, most likely. Wake up at 4am and sit out freezing your ass off with a birthday cake in Medina, then pop off.

It was you. Pm your buddy Kim and bring him over for a round table discussion. Lets do it in person actually, you can clean up the mess

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

4321DAWGS said:

can someone start copying and pasting the recruiting blogs?
    with some slight edits of course.

Fuck you DerekJohnson.

Fuck you.

prime citrus opportunity
    Perhaps we need a bored entitled "Recruiting" that does nothing but link Thursday Dollar Zima Nights live action shots from this place:

Passion would be horrified initially, but then stay there all day.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

It was you. Pm your buddy Kim and bring him over for a round table discussion. Lets do it in person actually, you can clean up the mess

Guess I have no idea what you're talking about (or who you 'were'). I've been getting messages from Kim for a few years stating "you're a problem" or so. Irregardless, its a moot pont.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    LawDawg1 said:

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Guess I have no idea what you're talking about (or who you 'were'). I've been getting messages from Kim for a few years stating "you're a problem" or so. Irregardless, its a moot mute pont.

You're new...understandable.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Shut the fuck up steel. Good Christ. It wasn't him.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825

LawDawg1 said:

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Guess I have no idea what you're talking about (or who you 'were'). I've been getting messages from Kim for a few years stating "you're a problem" or so. Irregardless, its a moot mute pont.

You're new...understandable.
    WTF... I messed up the spelling of mute on purposes. Can't even get that right...
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Shut the fuck up Davey. Good Christ. It wasn't him.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    LawDawg1 said:

for saying people who complain about complainers are worse than people who complain after a win....

If you're going to get banned, at least make it for saying something worthwhile.

I got banned for saying that kim was hallucinating because of the BS he was spewing about tyner (the oregon RB), and for expressing my desire that there be an alternative to doucheman.com.

• Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    LawDawg1 said:

Wake up at 4am and sit out freezing your ass off with a birthday cake in Medina, then pop off.

What kind of sorry asshole would do some stupid shit like that?

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    LawDawg1 said:

Leaaa

LawDawg1 said:

Guess I have no idea what you're talking about (or who you 'were'). I've been getting messages from Kim for a few years stating "you're a problem" or so. Irregardless, its a moot pont.

Ha you too?
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Perhaps I should do this properly and get banned as well....
  • Perhaps I should do this properly and get banned as well....

Later guys.....
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    dnc said:

Passion said:

LawDawg1 said:

for saying people who complain about complainers are worse than people who complain after a win....

If you're going to get banned, at least make it for saying something worthwhile.

I got banned for saying that kim was hallucinating because of the BS he was spewing about tyner (the oregon RB), and for expressing my desire that there be an alternative to doucheman.com.

You should have LIPO. Tyner is transferring to UW after the season. He loves our academis.

But he hates to fly..................

If Kim was actually serious about the Huskies winning he would have offered to pick Tyner up in his unmarked ice cream truck and drove him up to Seattle himself, music blaring!!!
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Gladstone said:

I was banned for asking if Fleenor would be held to the same standards as other posters w/r/t ad hominem attacks. Seriously.

Fuck 'em.

Really? Samek doesn't let Fleenor get away with that.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    @LawDawg

Change that fucking avatar or you are gone.

You have been warned.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Very effective signature Lawdawg... ignore the mick.