Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update: Sark is Door. Ass. Out.

Options

Comments

• Blayen
    Blayen Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Laugh all you want guys, but this is the end of the off-season natty for USC.

No one recruited stars harder than Sark. They will probably end up with some guy that evaluates talent and has a recruiting plan now. You can't win off season championships like that!
  • LoneStarDawg
    LoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,163 Founders Club
    Options
    What a fuck you to everyone who came with sark that Helton is interim, they better start looking around
  • LawDawg1
    LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,759
    edited October 2015
    Options

Alexis said:

So if we (WE?) beat oregon this weekend, will that be 2 coaches in consecutive weeks who's careers we've (we've?) ended.

However the knock is...

How far has the program fallen if losing to UW is a fireable offense?
    Nice. So, are you hoping Helfrich gets fired on Sunday?

• FreeChavez
    FreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Options

EwaDawg said:
    Fuck you fucker fucks for celebrating this. Fuck, just fuck. You had the conference's sleeping giant under the direction of a functional retard, and now he's gone. So the retard who hired the retard now has a chance to be a broken clock, and, worse, the SC BOT has a chance to fix their mistake and send Sally Jessie right along with Fatty to retard rehab.

FWIW, I don't think the UW game was the issue. I think showing up drunk to work is what sealed the deal. Even winning wouldn't cover that up for long, but it sure would have taken a lot longer.

Celebrate all you want. They are a coach away from gaping everyone's butt hole.

I see no humor in this at all (maybe just a little bit - it's always fun to watch a frat boy burn).
    I'll worry when hayden is fired. Providing he's in charge he may hire leach after his big win.
  • ThomasFremont
    ThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Options

EwaDawg said:
    Fuck you fucker fucks for celebrating this. Fuck, just fuck. You had the conference's sleeping giant under the direction of a functional retard, and now he's gone. So the retard who hired the retard now has a chance to be a broken clock, and, worse, the SC BOT has a chance to fix their mistake and send Sally Jessie right along with Fatty to retard rehab.

FWIW, I don't think the UW game was the issue. I think showing up drunk to work is what sealed the deal. Even winning wouldn't cover that up for long, but it sure would have taken a lot longer.

I see no humor in this at all (maybe just a little bit - it's always fun to watch a frat boy burn).
    Why would you care?
  • rodmansrage
    rodmansrage Member Posts: 6,062
    Options
    LawDawg1 said:

Alexis said:

So if we (WE?) beat oregon this weekend, will that be 2 coaches in consecutive weeks who's careers we've (we've?) ended.

However the knock is...

How far has the program fallen if losing to UW is a fireable offense?
    Nice. So, are you hopeing Helfrich gets fired on Sunday?

no, fuck no.
  • creepycoug
    creepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    Options

EwaDawg said:

Why would you care?
    It's a carefully guarded secret. Even if I didn't, the point stands.
  • creepycoug
    creepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    Options

EwaDawg said:

Quit being a pussy
    You will have a chance to say that to my face at 7-Eleven ... the one on Aurora in the U-District. See you there at 5:00 pm sharp.
  • RoadDawg55
    RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    Tequilla said:

Odds on some nose candy revelations coming out? O/U 81%?
    I don't know if that will come out, but I would bet anything that an alcoholic like Sark needs some blow to function.
  • FreeChavez
    FreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Options

EwaDawg said:

Quit being a pussy
    You will have a chance to say that to my face at 7-Eleven ... the one on Aurora in the U-District. See you there at 5:00 pm sharp.
    I'm surprised a classy guy such as yourself didn't pick your local wheat field for the throwdown