Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's the photo sent to me by Spooge

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I've seen way hotter Mexi women around here. Yeah I'd hit it, but she's about a six.

You are the first person that mentioned hot bill? When a gal 29 flirts with me and shows her boobs at the gym I tend not to complain, but that's me. We chat at the gym using my google chat, beats the hell out of looking at the wall for an hour doing my cardio after I lift.

You have to wonder why he is in places like Thailand and Mexico.
    There is a reason Chiang Mai is yearly rated in the top 3 places to live on the planet based on culture, cost of living, and quality of life. Mexico isn't bad and no visa required with many options and learning Espanol opens up other options like Costa Rica on down if I choose. If you haven't lived outside the US you have no idea how many great places there are to live and experience. If and when you have that opportunity you will be very fortunate.

Watching American football outside the US sucks but outside of UW I don't give a shit.

next

If course it's cool to chill in Thailand and Mexico.

That's not really your hang up. It's much more about ur decision to post pasty white boobies and claim that they some how belong to the Gym maid you paid off to take an innocent photo of.
  • Options
    Somehow I think that Spooge is gonna be tracked down by the authorities sometime soon.

Anyone who viewed this thread will be either potential witnesses or accessory to said crime.

Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Somehow I think that Spooge is gonna be tracked down by the authorities sometime soon.

Anyone who viewed this thread will be either potential witnesses or accessory to said crime.

Paging @NSA_Dawg
  • Options

I've seen way hotter Mexi women around here. Yeah I'd hit it, but she's about a six.

You are the first person that mentioned hot bill? When a gal 29 flirts with me and shows her boobs at the gym I tend not to complain, but that's me. We chat at the gym using my google chat, beats the hell out of looking at the wall for an hour doing my cardio after I lift.

You have to wonder why he is in places like Thailand and Mexico.

There is a reason Chiang Mai is yearly rated in the top 3 places to live on the planet based on culture, cost of living, and quality of life. Mexico isn't bad and no visa required with many options and learning Espanol opens up other options like Costa Rica on down if I choose. If you haven't lived outside the US you have no idea how many great places there are to live and experience. If and when you have that opportunity you will be very fortunate.

Watching American football outside the US sucks but outside of UW I don't give a shit.

next
    If Mexico is so good, why do millions of their citizens pay coyotes thousands to sneak in to the US?
    People forget that all Mexicans don't live in mud huts and tin shacks.

Mexico has some amazeballs cities in regards to Architecture and Culture. Guaajara is one of them.
  • Options
    NSA_DawgNSA_Dawg Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Paging @NSA_Dawg
    I'm just here so I won't get fined.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    I just had to bump this thread.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I just had to bump this thread.

Fuck! Poasted the pussyKessler picture to the wrong thread. I hate myself.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PM to @DerekJohnson, poast the unedited OP photo in the Wigwam where it belongs.

TIA
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,049
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

"Flat girl photo" DNC

Cute boobies if you ask me but many of these Latin girls have a little cushion in the backside. Just a friend but she likes to flirt and I can't say I mind the distraction while I do cardio, she is super nice.

why is she washing the roof?
  • Options
    Founders Club

"Flat girl photo" DNC

Cute boobies if you ask me but many of these Latin girls have a little cushion in the backside. Just a friend but she likes to flirt and I can't say I mind the distraction while I do cardio, she is super nice.

Because that's one of the many jobs Messicans do.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

"Flat girl photo" DNC

YBFE
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

"Flat girl photo" DNC

YBFE
    What does YBFE mean? tee hee hee
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

"Flat girl photo" DNC

not in Mexico, tho
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

"Flat girl photo" DNC

not in Mexico, tho
    What? They hire Hondurans?