Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's the photo sent to me by Spooge

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Someone probably posted this, but it wouldn't be real difficult to search tit pictures and post them or send them to Derek, or whatever happened.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PR be creepin'
  • Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic

I've seen way hotter Mexi women around here. Yeah I'd hit it, but she's about a six.

You are the first person that mentioned hot bill? When a gal 29 flirts with me and shows her boobs at the gym I tend not to complain, but that's me. We chat at the gym using my google chat, beats the hell out of looking at the wall for an hour doing my cardio after I lift.

You have to wonder why he is in places like Thailand and Mexico.

There is a reason Chiang Mai is yearly rated in the top 3 places to live on the planet based on culture, cost of living, and quality of life. Mexico isn't bad and no visa required with many options and learning Espanol opens up other options like Costa Rica on down if I choose. If you haven't lived outside the US you have no idea how many great places there are to live and experience. If and when you have that opportunity you will be very fortunate.

Watching American football outside the US sucks but outside of UW I don't give a shit.

next
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

I was both amused and concerned that I was initially selected by Spooge as his Photoshop go-between for this project, and relieved that Derek picked it up for me

Spooge/AZDuck bromance?

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2015

I've seen way hotter Mexi women around here. Yeah I'd hit it, but she's about a six.

You are the first person that mentioned hot bill? When a gal 29 flirts with me and shows her boobs at the gym I tend not to complain, but that's me. We chat at the gym using my google chat, beats the hell out of looking at the wall for an hour doing my cardio after I lift.

There is a reason Chiang Mai is yearly rated in the top 3 places to live on the planet based on culture, cost of living, and quality of life. Mexico isn't bad and no visa required with many options and learning Espanol opens up other options like Costa Rica on down if I choose. If you haven't lived outside the US you have no idea how many great places there are to live and experience. If and when you have that opportunity you will be very fortunate.

Watching American football outside the US sucks but outside of UW I don't give a shit.

next
    Is this trolling?

I'm so confused. I'm getting drunk too so it's hard. I want to keep up, but... fuck I really can't tell.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2015

You have to wonder why he is in places like Thailand and Mexico.

next
    If Mexico is so good, why do millions of their citizens pay coyotes thousands to sneak in to the US?
  • Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    ^^^^^ Is that really your argument? Lol
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I will stick up for Spooge here - Guadalajara is a kick-ass city. It's like someone transported a Spanish city to North America. No beaches, but they aren't far, and there is a ton of cool stuff in the city and surrounding area
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2015

^^^^^ Is that really your argument? Lol

Yeah. There are 40-70 cuntries I'd rather live in.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Spooge, Lez-bee honest