Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dexter Charles sold the couch

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Gladstone said:

Adams will start by midseason.

I hope not. Starting frosh OL at the line rarely, rarely ends well.
    You usually will see the talent come out with running blocking pretty quickly, but yeah usually lots of pass pro breakdowns.
    We running option this year. No need for pass protection.

Yes, I said "we"
    My nom tok dem would run out of boom boom.
    Stop, your making me wet.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

You usually will see the talent come out with running blocking pretty quickly, but yeah usually lots of pass pro breakdowns.

Yes, I said "we"
    Huh?
    A team that actually plays (and looks like, with the uniforms) like WASHINGTON, damnit? Feels like a world ago.
    That's because half of this board wasn't born yet
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,590 Founders Club
    I actually saw the news a few hours ago but forgot because I immediately started drinking when I got home at 4:45 (I sort of remember seeing an OL retired, barely).

Oh well comes to mind as a reaction
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

I actually saw the news a few hours ago but forgot because I immediately started drinking when I got home at 4:45 (I sort of remember seeing an OL retired, barely).

Oh well comes to mind as a reaction

Just remember to tune into chat this evening for the announcement. That way you can feel like you're in groundhog day
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,773 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Yes, I said "we"
    Huh?
    Noth that impressive. It was against the Boovs.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    I would love to run the triple option with a Lindquist or KJCS, at least as a branch of the offense, but who would be the FB? Coleman?

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Yes, I said "we"
    Huh?
    That Beaver team was a top 5 Fiesta Bowl winner. I was at that game, incredible stuff...a really underrated game.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    PurpleJ said:

Whatever. I'm not that concerned with all the BEEF Peterman has been bringing in.

Clara Peller approves
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I'd actually been hoping Dexter would quit like the bitch he is for a while. He sucks.

I understand the guys behind him suck worse or whatever, but Charles is a fag on so many levels, it's really better to just get it over with and move on.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,702 Standard Supporter
    Dexter was awesome in the beginning.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,815 Founders Club

Dexter was awesome in the beginning.

I'd let her kill me

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

Yes, I said "we"
    Huh?
    That Beaver team was a top 5 Fiesta Bowl winner. I was at that game, incredible stuff...a really underrated game.
    Are you saying that Tui had to beat a ranked Oregon State?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

Poor bastard.
    Then, three days before Washington announced his sudden retirement, Charles felt particular discomfort in his knee during UW’s practice at the Seahawks’ training facility last Friday. “I took my knee brace off,” he said, “and it was a little different than before. It starting hurting worse.”

He had his knee drained in an attempt to reduce swelling, with no success. An MRI then revealed the extent of the damage: He would need another surgery, this time a complete reconstruction of the knee. His football career was over.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,316

Poor bastard.
    Then, three days before Washington announced his sudden retirement, Charles felt particular discomfort in his knee during UW’s practice at the Seahawks’ training facility last Friday. “I took my knee brace off,” he said, “and it was a little different than before. It starting hurting worse.”

He had his knee drained in an attempt to reduce swelling, with no success. An MRI then revealed the extent of the damage: He would need another surgery, this time a complete reconstruction of the knee. His football career was over.
    No warning, just gone